Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Been an Exciting 2-Weeks for TBU Families!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were just told that KJ has resigned as the TBU ECNL Director and Coach? We were excited to play for KJ
    How is this exciting news? KJ and AD are the only liked people at TBU. If this is true this is the end for TBU.

Comment

KJ is TBU. This can’t be true.

Comment

We were just told that KJ has resigned as the TBU ECNL Director and Coach? We were excited to play for KJ
        We are on the 05 team and nobody told us KJ resigned. This would be a shocker.

Comment

We are on the 05 team and nobody told us KJ resigned. This would be a shocker.
          We are on the 07s and nobody told us neither? I hope this is not true after we committed to them. The reason we came to TBU was because KJ

Comment

TM News can you please clarify if this is true or not? We would love KJ at our Club!

Comment

Someone please say this is Fake News?
              The spin hasn’t been created yet. TBU is all about the spin. They’ll try to make this positive. Give them a day. “In order to not raise player registration fees....we decided to part ways with one of our many over priced employees that has director in their title”. Or something like that.

Comment

This is absolutely ridiculous. If anyone has made moves this offseason it is Premier and an unexpected Clearwater Chargers club, who scored a ECNL Regional designation. TBU never saw any of this coming. They couldn’t have. Not a great year for the boys behind the fence at Waters.

Comment

How is this exciting news? KJ and AD are the only liked people at TBU. If this is true this is the end for TBU.
                  Both midgets too!

Comment

His body is tiny but his heart be big.

Both midgets too!

Comment

May 2nd - "Tampa Bay United Rowdies is excited to be a part of the newly formed ECNL Girls Regional League – Florida Division.”

May 13th – “TBUR Joins Major League Soccer’s Elite Player Development Platform as Founding Members”

May 14th - "Tampa Bay United Rowdies is excited to be a part of the newly formed ECNL Boys Regional League – Florida Division.”

May 15th – “Tampa Bay United Rowdies and Sporting Tampa Bay FC join forces to change the landscape of youth soccer here in Tampa.”

Tons of opportunities for players at all levels.
                      Congrats TBU, it looks like the leadership in the highest leagues are continuing to recognize TBU's long track record of continued success.

Comment

Our kid's played in ECNL for 4-years and I've never heard of "Premier"? Are you referring to Prime instead?
                        I think Premier is a club from Alabama, I seem to remember playing them at CASL?

Comment

You guys are killing it with the Premier bashing. Good stuff!

Comment

They will lose either MLS or ECNL next year. My guess is ECNL now that they've messed up and passed off the board with their Sporting Tampa debacle.

Congrats TBU, it looks like the leadership in the highest leagues are continuing to recognize TBU's long track record of continued success.

Comment

They will lose either MLS or ECNL next year. My guess is ECNL now that they've messed up and passed off the board with their Sporting Tampa debacle.

I don't believe anything on this forum until I see it in writing from the clubs, HOWEVER if the rumors of all these DOC's from TBU leaving are true then they are in a world of trouble next year. The new guy is really underestimating the power of relationships with players/families and with organizations. AB, DSB, GF are very, very tight with ECNL, like personal friends kinda tight. KJ has a solid relationship with ECNL. That matters and its how an unestablished club without a single player can get awarded a spot (Prime) It shows a lack of understanding of the soccer culture here. A family that has been with the club for 5+ years will leave in a minute to play for KJ or DSB and the TBU leadership is thinking they will stay for an unknown coach that may have been on the national team a decade ago. This creates the perfect environment for families to explore club options that they NEVER would have considered before

Comment

So it’s true that KJ resigned?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X