Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They don't care about you or your kids. If you challenge them or ask questions they will punish your kid. Mediocre coaches with over inflated egos and paychecks that will only find success pulling leftover players from down south that could not make it at IM. They don't develop players they develop methods to get rid of players and they are very good at that!
    This is so true with the group running the program right now, I honestly thought things were getting better and better at SIMA-MVA. I know some parents complained about SIMA-MVA but for us that has been the best experience so far since joining the OC program.

Comment

This is so true with the group running the program right now, I honestly thought things were getting better and better at SIMA-MVA. I know some parents complained about SIMA-MVA but for us that has been the best experience so far since joining the OC program.
      Hey we thought the same, MVA was the best so far for our son too.

Comment

MN should be fired

Comment

Everything was very good at MV

Comment

Everything was very good at MV
            MVA was the best and far more structured than the mess we have now. They were direct but fair and had a proven track record or system that worked. I also miss those days, hard to believe it was just little over a year ago when things were looking up and good for the program and now it is, well it is not as good.

Comment

Hey what happened to the KEEP IT POSITIVE moderator in this thread?
              Your son wasn't one of the boys let go last week was he? If so I really am sorry if he was, really I am but we all warned you it wasn't all what you preached.

Comment

Hey what happened to the KEEP IT POSITIVE moderator in this thread?
                Your son wasn't one of the boys let go last week was he? If so I really am sorry if he was, really I am but we all warned you it wasn't all what you preached.
                That parent most likely had their ego crushed like many others. Probably an 06 parent playing up occasionally or an 05 who was promised they would make the team back in March but still doesn't have an offer letter.

Comment

MN should be fired
                  Welcome to miami

Comment

That parent most likely had their ego crushed like many others. Probably an 06 parent playing up occasionally or an 05 who was promised they would make the team back in March but still doesn't have an offer letter.
                    We know three of the boys who have been part of the 05 team and they still have not heard anything. From what we heard the new coaches they brought in are very very bad at communicating and do not like to interact with the parents at all, they keep everything very close to their chest so to speak. Their parents told us even when they traveled out of state last season that the players would not know who was going until 10pm the night before. All the kids were expected to be packed and ready for a morning flight then they would send a roster out the night before around 10pm, how crazy is that!

Comment

We know three of the boys who have been part of the 05 team and they still have not heard anything. From what we heard the new coaches they brought in are very very bad at communicating and do not like to interact with the parents at all, they keep everything very close to their chest so to speak. Their parents told us even when they traveled out of state last season that the players would not know who was going until 10pm the night before. All the kids were expected to be packed and ready for a morning flight then they would send a roster out the night before around 10pm, how crazy is that!
                      This is 100% accurate. Keep the kids and parents in the dark as long as possible and nobody could say anything in fear of repercussions against the players. They are ruling out of fear and history tells us that only ends one way. Just a matter of time.

Comment

Orlando academy is no different than any of the others. I won’t mention names but one of their coaches had to recruit 4-5 key players from Weston u17 for his 18/19 academy. If Orlando develops so well why do they need to recruit from 300 miles away? Because that Weston team was successful? Couldn’t find any players in the area? Or can’t develop players that are already in the club?

Comment

Orlando academy is no different than any of the others. I won’t mention names but one of their coaches had to recruit 4-5 key players from Weston u17 for his 18/19 academy. If Orlando develops so well why do they need to recruit from 300 miles away? Because that Weston team was successful? Couldn’t find any players in the area? Or can’t develop players that are already in the club?
                          We all know JC is moving the pieces

Comment

As a parent of one of the players who plays for OC, I just want to say or voice our thoughts.
                            We can handle rejection if you have decided on another player. If you have decided that our son is not part of this years team, we are okay with that. We just ask that you let us know asap so we can look at other options. So many of our friends who play in the very same league are already training and teams have selected their players, we just want a chance to go tryout before it is too late and are options are limited or do not exist at all. We don't even expect an exit interview if you choose not to explain what he needs to work in as a player but give us time to move on and try to find a good team option.

Comment

As a parent of one of the players who plays for OC, I just want to say or voice our thoughts.
                              We can handle rejection if you have decided on another player. If you have decided that our son is not part of this years team, we are okay with that. We just ask that you let us know asap so we can look at other options. So many of our friends who play in the very same league are already training and teams have selected their players, we just want a chance to go tryout before it is too late and are options are limited or do not exist at all. We don't even expect an exit interview if you choose not to explain what he needs to work in as a player but give us time to move on and try to find a good team option.
                              I feel your genuine anguish and concern having been through it myself. Take some advice and seek opportunities elsewhere.

Comment

Damn right he was moving pieces. Amazing season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X