Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want my son now, you have my number. You can always call me.
    Lol... just kidding. He's still not good enough...

Comment

I am no soccer judge, but how can you tell if you haven’t seen him? How do you know who I am? Why are you so worried about this thread? Stay safe!
      Have a great week!

Comment

I am no soccer judge, but how can you tell if you haven’t seen him? How do you know who I am? Why are you so worried about this thread? Stay safe!
        Have a great week!
        I must be bored. I thought I was Victor Pastora. Isnt that the whole point? You didn't get that part? Cmon man, keep up...

Comment

Lol... just kidding. He's still not good enough...
          Not surprised, 4 insults in less than 24 hrs. 🙄 I rather pay 10X for Hialeah FC, before free Inter Miami CF with all those insults. Did you even got any player in D1 college?

Comment

Not surprised, 4 insults in less than 24 hrs. 🙄 I rather pay 10X for Hialeah FC, before free Inter Miami CF with all those insults. Did you even got any player in D1 college?
            Lol.. awwwww... not that it's a gear loss. But where did your kid not get accepted? Weston? OR are you just hurt about not getting an Inter Miami invite?

Comment

Lol there not good enough! Colleges don’t come to Florida for D1 recruits that’s laughable

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tal...amp/1566778001

Comment

“Marcelo did not have the authority to send the u19 kids that committed the crime home. He could not and would not override the authority of Pictor Pastora the club Director at the time and the u19 team coach. Those who know Victor know that Marcelo has no power over him. It was Pastora and Serravite's decision to cover this up. At the time Victor Pastora had accepted a position at the Miami Inter-Miami MLS youth academy. His position here would be void if this information was to be revealed. Serravite a very close friend of Pastora and the person who got him the job as club Director has interested in Inter-Miami as well so it was in his best interest to keep this quiet as well. “

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=157572

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    “marcelo did not have the authority to send the u19 kids that committed the crime home. He could not and would not override the authority of pictor pastora the club director at the time and the u19 team coach. Those who know victor know that marcelo has no power over him. It was pastora and serravite's decision to cover this up. At the time victor pastora had accepted a position at the miami inter-miami mls youth academy. His position here would be void if this information was to be revealed. Serravite a very close friend of pastora and the person who got him the job as club director has interested in inter-miami as well so it was in his best interest to keep this quiet as well. “

http://talking-soccer.com/ts4/showthread.php?t=157572
                    yaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn

Comment

Felony

Comment

Paul McDonut doesn't run a fair academy program. He allows his clown coaches to do personal favors and let's mediocre players into the Inter system.
                        Why did he hired and protect Victor Pastora?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          why did he hired and protect victor pastora?
                          yaaaaawwwwwnnnn...

Comment

Why did he hired and protect Victor Pastora?
                            Why oh why what am I Gonna do. Honestly who gives a rats ass!

Comment

Clearly you

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/01080

Comment

This guy doesn't realize that whatever he's looking for he's not gonna find it on Talking Soccer. I think it's therapy for him but he needs actual professional help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X