Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul McDonut

Paul McDonut doesn't run a fair academy program. He allows his clown coaches to do personal favors and let's mediocre players into the Inter system.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Paul McDonut doesn't run a fair academy program. He allows his clown coaches to do personal favors and let's mediocre players into the Inter system.
    Such as life

Comment

Everyone knows that. Watch your back, he identifies people here.

Comment

He was nice, until Pastora fooled him. VP is running the show.

Comment

He was nice, until Pastora fooled him. VP is running the show.
          I don't know who this man is but, he sounds wonderful. Much better than the utter disregard most clubs have for parents..

Comment

I don't know who this man is but, he sounds wonderful. Much better than the utter disregard most clubs have for parents..
            Insulting parents and players gave you some leverage. But everyone knows the truth about you on hazing, lawsuits and how you make your $

Comment

I am sure Inter won't support your insults about parents. All paying customers are parents as well.

Comment

What's he a fat boy?

Comment

This is true. Last year I called The Godfather and asked for permission to send him a video and what I got back was a call from big Paul insulting me and my son instead. It was a set up from Victor. He loves playing the systems! He wants to make all parents the bad ones.

Comment

Everyone knows that. Watch your back, he identifies people here.
                    Delusional!!!! You yanks in your conspiracy theories

Comment

We have evidence.

Comment

We have evidence.
                        Here we go again.. Please waste some of our time we dont have much else to do these days

Comment

http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/sh...=155404&page=5

That W?T?F? Is him

Comment

Brave dude, make sure you record the calls you will get. Also you can use Betternet app after they block your VPN. Complain with the big boss and big Paul won’t bother you again.

Comment

Don’t waste time with Miami Herald, Paul and Michelle Kaufman manage to block all bad news from Jorge Mas or the media

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X