Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really doesn't matter. SubPrime is about to get a dose real soon. Hey! You're sitting at the top of the ECNL table having played -3 games than everyone else. Lets play those matches, see where you land in the standings then.

Heard from a girl in preseason match, "We're supposed to be beating these guys". Supposed to...didn't happen. It's coming...only a matter of time.
    '
    How close are you standing by her to hear her say that. Dont know how my kids team is going to do this weekend, but no matter how bad we lose, it wont be worse than you vs tophat

Comment

My daughter never made it out to Jeromes sh!t show. I dont drink his flavor of kool-aid. my daughter likes highschool, and she loves the freedom to play soccer, not "find ___ and pass it to her"
      Good for you.

But, lol at your BS quote.

Good luck and have fun in HS soccer...where even average club players stand out as stars. And, I guess since it’s most likely the end of the soccer road for your daughter, enjoy it while you can.

Comment

Really doesn't matter. SubPrime is about to get a dose real soon. Hey! You're sitting at the top of the ECNL table having played -3 games than everyone else. Lets play those matches, see where you land in the standings then.

Heard from a girl in preseason match, "We're supposed to be beating these guys". Supposed to...didn't happen. It's coming...only a matter of time.
        I’ll be very surprised if you don’t see some Prime wins against Concorde. I think they win some against Platinum and certainly against the B team Premiere.

Should stay at the top of the table as the rest of Florida looks week across most every age group except a couple.

Comment

I’ll be very surprised if you don’t see some Prime wins against Concorde. I think they win some against Platinum and certainly against the B team Premiere.

Should stay at the top of the table as the rest of Florida looks week across most every age group except a couple.
          **weak. Sorry, spell Nazis.

Comment

You think they'll beat Platinum but they couldn't etch out a win against FESA on your home fields? Nah.

Comment

You think they'll beat Platinum but they couldn't etch out a win against FESA on your home fields? Nah.
              Some not all.

Comment

The 2005 team is one of the best in the country.
                HMMM What happened today? Cue the excuses in 5,4,3,2,1

Comment

HMMM What happened today? Cue the excuses in 5,4,3,2,1
                  We won! Damn it they posted it wrong, ref foul

Comment

Subprime might want to update their website- got girls listed on commitment page that a. Play at Weston . B quit Prime . Another AH set of fibs.

Comment

F prime , f weston

They don’t care about you; why do you defend them

Comment

Just watched prime game vs Concorde , prime won and deservedly so , but they would get crushed playing a GDA team , the difference in speed and pace is gigantic . The ecnl team dont press?

Comment

Just watched prime game vs Concorde , prime won and deservedly so , but they would get crushed playing a GDA team , the difference in speed and pace is gigantic . The ecnl team dont press?
                          Prime played Concorde PREMIER. Everyone should win against premier.

Comment

They played both according to the schedule

Comment

PRIME played both, lost to one, tied the other. they play kickball. they dont play soccer.

defenders launch the ball
                              goalie always punts
                              midfielders irrelevant
                              forwards dont cross

Comment

Next year, they get better midfielder and goalie from Weston DA; they should be fine then

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X