Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Democrats Just Create a Problem with Soccer Moms and Dads?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lemme guess....you voted for Trump.

"Marginalizing white western european culture..."? That's not "identity politics"?

And please, tell us exactly what you would do with a transgender young teen. Be specific so you can correct all of us "snowflakes." And after you're done please ram your thick head through a brick wall.
    Not the OP , but I would say that the first thing to do is a complete analysis , physiologically and psychological. Of interest first and foremost is a clinical evaluation to see if the teen is a true hermaphrodite commencing with birth.

Comment

Not the OP , but I would say that the first thing to do is a complete analysis , physiologically and psychological. Of interest first and foremost is a clinical evaluation to see if the teen is a true hermaphrodite commencing with birth.
      Wow...just wow. And IF proven to be a "true hermaphrodite," what then?

Comment

Wow...just wow. And IF proven to be a "true hermaphrodite," what then?
        That depends upon what avenue the patient wishes to pursue.

Comment

That depends upon what avenue the patient wishes to pursue.
          And if it was you, you would pursue....what?

Comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/did-dem...ds-11558385818

Every Democrat in the House chamber on Friday voted for the appealingly titled “Equality Act.” But next year Democrats are likely to find that support for the bill among swing voters is far from unanimous.

“I implore my colleagues to listen to the stories of every stakeholder here, including the transgender girls and boys this bill is meant to help — because we may be hurting them by allowing doctors to prescribe hormones and perform major surgeries on adolescents without parental consent or involvement.” - Representative Doug Collins of Georgia, the ranking Republican on the Judiciary Committee

"The bill purports to protect LGBT Americans like me by prohibiting discrimination... On the surface, this sounds unobjectionable — after all, no one deserves to face discrimination. Yet the bill defined “public accommodations” so loosely and called for regulations so sweeping that it would crush religious freedom and radically reshape American society. For example, the Equality Act undermines the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which established a balancing test for religious freedom claims. It established a process for the litigation of discrimination grievances, where religious employers could appeal if found responsible for an offense and their actions could be fairly evaluated.
            This helped ensure that reasonable invocations of religious freedom are permitted, such as a private, Catholic school only wanting to hire teachers who live in accordance with biblical values, but blatant discrimination, such as a grocery store randomly firing someone for being gay, is not. Yet in any of these situations, the so-called Equality Act would mandate that an LGBT person’s claim wins by default — therefore not ensuring equality but elevating their rights over those of religious Americans." - Brad Polumbo writes in USA Today

Libertarians and social conservatives aren’t the only ones expressing reservations. Duke law professor and former track athlete Doriane Coleman, tennis legend Martina Navratilova and four-time Olympic gold medalist Sanya Richards-Ross wrote about the bill last month in the Washington Post. They urged lawmakers to amend the bill in order to protect women’s sports and specifically to maintain the law known as Title IX, which has been interpreted to require educational institutions that receive federal money to provide separate programs and opportunities for females. “This is necessary because sex segregation is the only way to achieve equality for girls and women in competitive athletics,” wrote Mses. Coleman, Navratilova and Richards-Ross. The three athletic stars added:

In its current form, the Equality Act would do significant damage to Title IX and to the Amateur Sports Act, which governs sports outside of educational settings. The new legislation would amend the 1964 Civil Rights Act by redefining “sex” to include “gender identity.”
            ...a sports team couldn’t treat a transgender woman differently from a woman who is not transgender on the grounds that the former is male-bodied. Yet the reality is that putting male- and female-bodied athletes together is co-ed or open sport. And in open sport, females lose.
            The authors then explained the implications of allowing people born male to compete against females:

Team USA sprinter Allyson Felix has the most World Championship medals in history, male or female, and is tied with Usain Bolt for the most World Championship golds. Her lifetime best in the 400 meters is 49.26 seconds. In 2018 alone, 275 high school boys ran faster on 783 occasions. The sex differential is even more pronounced in sports and events involving jumping. Team USA’s Vashti Cunningham has the American record for high school girls in the high jump at 6 feet, 4½ inches. Last year just in California, 50 high school boys jumped higher. The sex differential isn’t the result of boys and men having a male gender identity, more resources, better training or superior discipline. It’s because they have androgenized bodies.
            It would be so fitting to see all these SJW's unwitting drive nearly all women out of competitive sports. Let's have some real equality. But fortunately, the Republicans will save them. Mitch and the Senate may not even bother with much less pass this, although it might make good toiket paper. If it somehow does, Trump will veto it, with no chance for an override.

Comment

And if it was you, you would pursue....what?
              It isn't me . I deal with the here and now, not speculation.

Comment

That didn't prevent you from a lot of nonsense claims up to that point. What options would such a person have to choose from?

Comment

Should have a transgender league.Then they can all play together ,problem solved.

Comment

What a cop out. It's a simple question.

Comment

That didn't prevent you from a lot of nonsense claims up to that point. What options would such a person have to choose from?
                      What nonsense claims ?

Their options would depend upon their ultimate goal.

Comment

What a cop out. It's a simple question.
                        No it isn't. It is a complicated situation.

Comment

Should have a transgender league.Then they can all play together ,problem solved.
                          Ok. When and if this ever becomes a problem in need of a solution, that could be considered.

Comment

No it isn't. It is a complicated situation.
                            have it your way. It is a complicated question. Give it an answer instead of avoiding it.

Comment

have it your way. It is a complicated question. Give it an answer instead of avoiding it.
                              The transgender issue involves a number of variables and questions regarding both the mental and physical state of the person. As I said, an in depth evaluation would be the first order of business. Beyond that, I don't really know what answer you are looking for.

Comment

The transgender issue involves a number of variables and questions regarding both the mental and physical state of the person. As I said, an in depth evaluation would be the first order of business. Beyond that, I don't really know what answer you are looking for.
                                It's almost like you didn't raise the topic yourself, lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X