Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is our RL team in the 12th division at Jeff cup??
    Tommy “obsessed with RL” C.

Comment

Why is our RL team in the 12th division at Jeff cup??
      Our team needs to win even if it’s the 12th division.
      Let’s go!

Comment

Tommy C. Why are you obsessed with RL? You sound like a scorned man.

Comment

Are you going to be at Mr. Baloney’s party? Let’s meet. I’ll be the one wearing the “Justice for Brian Brossman” shirt.

Comment

Tommy C. Why are you obsessed with RL? You sound like a scorned man.
            Tommy was also very “salty” today. Bitter, scorned and salty! Sound familiar? You arrogant POS.

Comment

Our team needs to win even if it’s the 12th division.
              Let’s go!
              RL will represent. One win at a time.

Comment

Tommy was also very “salty” today. Bitter, scorned and salty! Sound familiar? You arrogant POS.
                Hey now. Good Vibes!

Peace.

Comment

Just 4 more practices until Jeff Cup, then the real excuses will start
                  So RL is playing in 2 weeks and ECNL in over a month?

Comment

Head is spinning- just finished reading this weeks posts. Holy Sh**.

I’ve been following along with this thread since the beginning.

I’ve seen the various people, clubs, and teams that have been bashed, trashed and bullied by the 2006 ECNL defenders.

Just one question? How does any of the bashing, trashing and bullying help your team?

The future player pool for any team comes from the somewhat local area your club is in and/or players on the team below you. Since you have denigrated almost every club around and since so many know of this thread - who the hell do you think would be willing to put their kid on your team? You would have to be out of your ever lovin’ mind to have your kid play at this club! Don’t know where the leaders of the club are but they should be ashamed they have let the issues this team so obviously has to continue and then to blow up like this.

Good luck getting and keeping your players - you are gonna need it! I wouldn’t be surprised if either team ceases to exist after this year. Really sad for the kids on the teams that their parents never grew up.

Comment

I’ve seen the various people, clubs, and teams that have been bashed, trashed and bullied by the 2006 ECNL defenders.

Just one question? How does any of the bashing, trashing and bullying help your team?

The future player pool for any team comes from the somewhat local area your club is in and/or players on the team below you. Since you have denigrated almost every club around and since so many know of this thread - who the hell do you think would be willing to put their kid on your team? You would have to be out of your ever lovin’ mind to have your kid play at this club! Don’t know where the leaders of the club are but they should be ashamed they have let the issues this team so obviously has to continue and then to blow up like this.

Good luck getting and keeping your players - you are gonna need it! I wouldn’t be surprised if either team ceases to exist after this year. Really sad for the kids on the teams that their parents never grew up.
                      I don't want to forget the RL 06 team defenders also, they just need to stop bullying other teams and clubs. Our RL team isn't going to benefit from any of this.

Comment

I don't want to forget the RL 06 team defenders also, they just need to stop bullying other teams and clubs. Our RL team isn't going to benefit from any of this.
                        Grow up I’m not on affiliated with team but seriously you just don’t know when to give it a rest. You are doing your club no favors.

Comment

Grow up I’m not on affiliated with team but seriously you just don’t know when to give it a rest. You are doing your club no favors.
                          I’ll take your lead on giving it a rest.

Comment

True that the future player pool comes from the local area and/or players on the team below. I just wish that everyone in the area was reading this thread as they would keep away from this mess and save themselves from the impending situation. Unfortunately there will be people who haven't read it and be blinded by the patch.

Having said that the fact that noone has practiced with this team all winter, and current players have practiced with other teams says something

Comment

You’re all losers

If you think your daughter is going anywhere with soccer you’re an idiot. I couldn’t even IMAGINE sitting online and crying about players and coaches. Be happy if your kid even loves you after all this. If they got on here and read what you were saying they’d be so embarrassed. Losers, every one of you. Go to your kids game, watch them play, and shut the **** up.

Comment

If you think your daughter is going anywhere with soccer you’re an idiot. I couldn’t even IMAGINE sitting online and crying about players and coaches. Be happy if your kid even loves you after all this. If they got on here and read what you were saying they’d be so embarrassed. Losers, every one of you. Go to your kids game, watch them play, and shut the **** up.
                                Aww cry me a river. Funny thing....YOU are the bully on here! We all know it. Just stop coming on here and bullying all the teams and clubs. Just stop and grow up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X