Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for stating the obvious. RL isn’t worth anyone’s time and money.
    Sounds like Tommy “obsessed with RL team” C. Is home alone drinking at his computer again. So sad.

Comment

Sounds like Tommy “obsessed with RL team” C. Is home alone drinking at his computer again. So sad.
      Joey Baloney probably had a few beers tonight also.

Comment

Considering this is the first year the ECNL - RL has existed I would say the jury is still out as to whether it’s a good or bad league. And no one has avoided it bc it hasn’t been around long enough for kids to avoid. Ironic that the same people who sing the praises of ECNL would bash the RL since it is part of the revered ECNL brand - RL teams even have the same beautiful patch that ECNL teams do.

And although the jury is out on RL - the verdict on the bucks ECNL team is they are sinking fast. No amount of deflection can take away from what a clown show the FC Bucks 2006 ECNL team is. And with the continued bashing of all other leagues and teams you are digging a bigger hole for yourself. Who is going to want to have their kid come to the 2006 ECNL team?

This thread has many many views and the team does not come off in an attractive way. Good luck attracting any future players. The team has lost all appeal with the constant bashing of other teams, leagues and clubs, the BRD coming to light, along with the dad coach, checked out head coach, lack of quality and quantity of training. You are alienating your future player pool with your pettiness. If you had any brains you would just stop posting.

You are clueless. RL is Npl which has been around for a long time. I’m not a bucks parent but have experience with rl / npl. Like other posters have said RL is a very bad league and is sinking fast too.

RL isn’t worth it. Take a look at edp, icsl or pags they are all much better than crap RL.

Comment

Wrong Alliance is NPL and many academies are “selling” it as the next best thing, buyer be ware!

Comment

You are clueless. RL is Npl which has been around for a long time. I’m not a bucks parent but have experience with rl / npl. Like other posters have said RL is a very bad league and is sinking fast too.

RL isn’t worth it. Take a look at edp, icsl or pags they are all much better than crap RL.
            Tommy’s awake!!

Comment

I have to agree with the poster. RL has been a marketing disaster for ECNL in its very short rebranding. The chances of being promoted to ECNL once relegated is remote. Better to try out for different ECNL team at that point. It is shameful how ECNL collects money from these RL parents offering very little in return.

Comment

I have to agree with the poster. RL has been a marketing disaster for ECNL in its very short rebranding. The chances of being promoted to ECNL once relegated is remote. Better to try out for different ECNL team at that point. It is shameful how ECNL collects money from these RL parents offering very little in return.
                Agree with you. RL thrives off of uninformed parents. RL is a dead end. Most players will move to other leagues once eyes are open to bad RL

Comment

Happy Sunday! Let’s get ready for a new week of lies from our beloved Pops. Stay tuned!

Comment

Enjoy the Football match!

Comment

Would love to see some examples of how RL has been a marketing disaster- but be that as it may... doesn’t change the fact that the FC bucks 2006 ECNL team is mess from top to bottom.

People are wasting their money and screwing up their kids D1 soccer dreams.

A team coached by a dad that only practices once a week will not prepare your kid or get your kid a scholarship to play D1 soccer. That’s a fact. Hard work, good training and coaching and LOTS of practice can translate to D1 - which this team definitely doesn’t offer. Just because there is the ECNL patch doesn’t mean you are getting your moneys worth. Go to PDA if you really want that D1 ride for your kid.

Comment

Would love to see some examples of how RL has been a marketing disaster- but be that as it may... doesn’t change the fact that the FC bucks 2006 ECNL team is mess from top to bottom.

People are wasting their money and screwing up their kids D1 soccer dreams.

A team coached by a dad that only practices once a week will not prepare your kid or get your kid a scholarship to play D1 soccer. That’s a fact. Hard work, good training and coaching and LOTS of practice can translate to D1 - which this team definitely doesn’t offer. Just because there is the ECNL patch doesn’t mean you are getting your moneys worth. Go to PDA if you really want that D1 ride for your kid.
                        RL is horrible too. It’s an embarrassment to Us soccer and the league knows it. I feel bad for those RL parents that got con’d into RL. It’s a bad league from top to bottom also.

Comment

RL is horrible too. It’s an embarrassment to Us soccer and the league knows it. I feel bad for those RL parents that got con’d into RL. It’s a bad league from top to bottom also.
                          Guess you agree then both RL and the 2006 FC bucks team are a mess from top to bottom.

Comment

Guess you agree then both RL and the 2006 FC bucks team are a mess from top to bottom.
                            Sure. I don’t have a kid on bucks 06 team but know about RL / npl. I can speak more on RL. RL isn’t worth anyone’s time. Switch to edp or icsl. Much better leagues.

Comment

Wait. This team has a father who is the head coach?

Comment

Funny how the 06 Ecnl parents who post on here the most - BB, Tommy C. , Joey Baloney, and Misty are the one whose kids stand to lose the most if tryouts were fair and open. Me thinks their comments about other teams is a bit of psychological projection. We should cut them some slack it’s a known defense mechanism. They probably can’t help it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X