Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK So you don't see any conflict of interest then. So all the other board members that don't have kids playing at LGN voted relied on information from that board member? After all according to your words they would just be voting on randoms they know nothing about.
    yes, the board member that has a kid playing for LGN knows more about who is coming to the club. I would value their vote more, not less. But of course all board members should be allowed to vote on it.

Comment

What is wrong with StonyBrook

yes, the board member that has a kid playing for LGN knows more about who is coming to the club. I would value their vote more, not less. But of course all board members should be allowed to vote on it.
      Good thing this board is anonymous because this guy is making you look like a dope.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Good thing this board is anonymous because this guy is making you look like a dope.
        Plenty of people know which board member this is. He has been outed by his supposed friends. Feel sorry for him in a way. Nothing but a pawn.

Comment

The President of SB should send out an email to all the members outlining the details of the deal and how it would work. Allowing for questions to be asked anonymously so no fear of reprisal. Question I would ask:
          Why is this good for the club?
          Who will be the DOC?
          What if a team is happy with their coach?
          Can teams stay together if they want?
          Is everything reset with tryouts?
          What league will the combined club be playing in?
          I am sure there are more questions to be answered but getting some official info from the President and/or the Board would go along way to settling things down. People left tontjeor own devices tend to think the worst. Just my opinion

Comment

I have spoken to board members who have said this all but a done deal. Watching you act like it's not has been amusing. The only thing that can stop this is the University or an large uprising of the membership who are against it. Handing the keys to club to a failing DOC of a failing club is not a good move. Why don't you answer the very simple question "Should a SB board member who has a kid playing at LGN have a vote on this?"
            Why is the University involved? Should be clear boundaries drawn, no?

Comment

The President of SB should send out an email to all the members outlining the details of the deal and how it would work. Allowing for questions to be asked anonymously so no fear of reprisal. Question I would ask:
              Why is this good for the club?
              Who will be the DOC?
              What if a team is happy with their coach?
              Can teams stay together if they want?
              Is everything reset with tryouts?
              What league will the combined club be playing in?
              I am sure there are more questions to be answered but getting some official info from the President and/or the Board would go along way to settling things down. People left tontjeor own devices tend to think the worst. Just my opinion
              The main question of who will the DOC will be.
              **** NOT NASH****

Comment

The main question of who will the DOC will be.
                **** NOT NASH****
                Is that true or just what you want?

Comment

Why is the University involved? Should be clear boundaries drawn, no?
                  Frpm what I have been told SUNY Officials in Albany have final say on everything related to the fields. It is not a typical Landlord/Tennant relationship. They supposedly took the building away from the club even though the club spent club money to build it. This is not on the board. This is out of their control.

Comment

Frpm what I have been told SUNY Officials in Albany have final say on everything related to the fields. It is not a typical Landlord/Tennant relationship. They supposedly took the building away from the club even though the club spent club money to build it. This is not on the board. This is out of their control.
                    Club still uses the building when not being used for covid testing supplies. Not sure what the fields have to do with anything. Keep digging

Comment

Club still uses the building when not being used for covid testing supplies. Not sure what the fields have to do with anything. Keep digging
                      Are you saying SBU didn't take the building?

Comment

Why lie about something that is verifiable? Nice try. They may have some minimal use of the building but not what they used to have.

Comment

Why lie about something that is verifiable? Nice try. They may have some minimal use of the building but not what they used to have.
                          There is still usage idiot, non covid. What is your obsession with the club? You hide behind anonymous posts cause you’re scared. Nobody cares what you say.

Comment

There is still usage idiot, non covid. What is your obsession with the club? You hide behind anonymous posts cause you’re scared. Nobody cares what you say.
                            The point was the building that the club spent money on was taken away from them. Why don't you address that point? This happened PRE Covid. Why keep lying?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2959669]The point was the building that the club spent money on was taken away from them. Why don't you address that point? This happened PRE Covid. Why keep lying?[/QUOTE

Why do you hide behind anonymous posting? Are you spineless or just looking to cause drama. Ask any board member anything you want. Any time I asked a question to a board about a merger, fields etc they answered honestly and in detail. Stop being a wimp.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2959676]
                                The point was the building that the club spent money on was taken away from them. Why don't you address that point? This happened PRE Covid. Why keep lying?[/QUOTE

Why do you hide behind anonymous posting? Are you spineless or just looking to cause drama. Ask any board member anything you want. Any time I asked a question to a board about a merger, fields etc they answered honestly and in detail. Stop being a wimp.
                                You really are a moron. I have said that I talk to board members. My point about the merger is they should go public with it and I have told them so.

Since you are a coward and will not answer the question I will expose your lies. The building was taken away from the club by SBU. Your fellow board members have even said so. This happened Pre-Covid and your own filings prove it but you go ahead keep being dishonest about it. It is either that or you are really that dumb.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X