Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing from people in our club, LGN, we are taking over SB Soccer Club. We have to uniform as SB in order to get access to University facilities but Tim Graham is running the club. Should be interesting.
    Equal merge. LGN is a smaller club and no facilities. This merger will benefit both clubs with TG providing direction

Comment

TG is taking over the Stony Brook program. Announcement soon.
      Wow, what value doe TG bring to the table for the KIDS? What a complete disaster you all are at SB!

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Equal merge. LGN is a smaller club and no facilities. This merger will benefit both clubs with TG providing direction
        So the smaller club DOC who ran it into the ground is now in charge of the larger SB club? Makes sense.

Comment

So the smaller club DOC who ran it into the ground is now in charge of the larger SB club? Makes sense.
          ok i get it. what team did your child not make? tell daddy, im here for you

Comment

ok i get it. what team did your child not make? tell daddy, im here for you
            Very happy with the 2 teams my kids are on at SB. Good kids, parents(for the most part) and coaches. Am I not allowed an opinion because you disagree?

Comment

Very happy with the 2 teams my kids are on at SB. Good kids, parents(for the most part) and coaches. Am I not allowed an opinion because you disagree?
              You stating TG run his club into the ground is far from an opinion. So tell us what makes you say he ran it into the ground?

Comment

You stating TG run his club into the ground is far from an opinion. So tell us what makes you say he ran it into the ground?
                he is always looking to replace his players doesnt develop them and tells u that he will help you with college rec. many kids from his teams all have done their own college work or with help from high school coaches
                He always tells you want you want to hear but doesnt follow up on what he says. Lake grive is half the size it was 3 or 4 years ago which is why he is looking for a lifeline.
                his last boys team before the dynamite was a bunch of players he would grab from anywhere he could and website says they won a national title-go look and see if they are national champions anywhere on usyouth or usclub sites- total liar and someone who should not be trusted with your kid -total sham

Comment

he is always looking to replace his players doesnt develop them and tells u that he will help you with college rec. many kids from his teams all have done their own college work or with help from high school coaches
                  He always tells you want you want to hear but doesnt follow up on what he says. Lake grive is half the size it was 3 or 4 years ago which is why he is looking for a lifeline.
                  his last boys team before the dynamite was a bunch of players he would grab from anywhere he could and website says they won a national title-go look and see if they are national champions anywhere on usyouth or usclub sites- total liar and someone who should not be trusted with your kid -total sham
                  I believe it. its easy to win a national title...go look. there are at least 20 different national titles up for grabs every year. its really a joke.

Comment

Wow, what value doe TG bring to the table for the KIDS? What a complete disaster you all are at SB!
                    He is fantastic at getting your kid to juggle. While he hangs out with no shoes on getting his sun, your kid will be juggling to cut down the time TG actually has to train.

Comment

I believe it. its easy to win a national title...go look. there are at least 20 different national titles up for grabs every year. its really a joke.
                      didnt win a national title in 2016 with that team even though he tells everyone they did.

used car salesman

Comment

didnt win a national title in 2016 with that team even though he tells everyone they did.

used car salesman
                        It was 2017 (same as it is listed on the LGN website) and yes they won. Next time try a lie that isn’t so easily debunked.

https://soccer.sincsports.com/schedu...017&div=U19M01

Comment

Don't know much about the boys side, but my D (who plays for Susa) has friends on the LGN 04 team and the SB 05 team. Both are really solid teams, hope this merger continues to produce high quality, competitive teams and provide a solid option to Suffolk players :)

Comment

Did LGN's intramural program go bust? I'm not seeing any reference to it on their website anymore.

Comment

Did LGN's intramural program go bust? I'm not seeing any reference to it on their website anymore.
                              No. program is still going on

Comment

No. program is still going on
                                Are they merging with SB too?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X