Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny. He had a one night stand with Allan and they made Coral Springs Prime. PG and DR thought that would get the Sunrise kids they lost back, Then Allan did what he usually does and screwed PG by getting Sunrise and Cooper City. Now PG and DR are left holding their puds>>>ouch!!
    That's what happens when an amateur DOC tries to pretend he knows what's he's doing.

Comment

That's what happens when an amateur DOC tries to pretend he knows what's he's doing.
      What do you think he is saying right now as he starts to look at empty fields for tryouts?

Comment

What do you think he is saying right now as he starts to look at empty fields for tryouts?
        The club is making big moves. They just hired Phil Zayas as their college director

Comment

The club is making big moves. They just hired Phil Zayas as their college director
          Big whoopie andother high school coach. PG and PZ now can talk about all their big tome high school games. Too funny.

Comment

Big whoopie andother high school coach. PG and PZ now can talk about all their big tome high school games. Too funny.
            You may want to check your facts! PZ is a college coach and is going to help land college scholarships for the higher-level players at CSU.

Comment

He’s a college coach and US Soccer scout focused on college placement for the club but the TS professional panel will let us know how horrible this is.

Comment

You may want to check your facts! PZ is a college coach and is going to help land college scholarships for the higher-level players at CSU.
                higher level players in the upper age groups are gone, they will be placing in college the 2007 and younger teams, since they did not care at all about the older groups they had playing this year

Comment

higher level players in the upper age groups are gone, they will be placing in college the 2007 and younger teams, since they did not care at all about the older groups they had playing this year
                  When people see that PZ is at the club and that is his function, they will come back. They didn't have anyone last year after Corey left. They had a bunch of girls from the club move on to college that year. Good move by PG and DR to realize they made a mistake.

Comment

DR left the club!!!

Comment

DR left the club!!!
                      No fvcking way!

Comment

He's the coach at a tiny school, and you think that he is going to help steer kids to other colleges? I'm sure he has plenty of contacts at UNC and Duke. This doesn't make a ton of sense.

Also, isn't the point of the merger with Prime and Sunrise so that the better players from coral springs' "c" teams can go to sunrise "b" teams and the best go to prime? I thought it was about offering an "elite platform" and "pathway" to better teams. So why would it make sense that CSU doesn't even need someone to help get kids into college?

Comment

DR left the club!!!
                          Did he actually leave or just step down as president?

Comment

He's the coach at a tiny school, and you think that he is going to help steer kids to other colleges? I'm sure he has plenty of contacts at UNC and Duke. This doesn't make a ton of sense.

Also, isn't the point of the merger with Prime and Sunrise so that the better players from coral springs' "c" teams can go to sunrise "b" teams and the best go to prime? I thought it was about offering an "elite platform" and "pathway" to better teams. So why would it make sense that CSU doesn't even need someone to help get kids into college?
                            There is such a thing that is called boys soccer. I know you’ve probably never heard of it but it does exist. There may also be that “C “ team that is playing in a state league that has kids good enough for D2 or D3 and wants help finding that school. Nothing to try to improve the program makes a ton of sense.

Comment

He’s a college coach and US Soccer scout focused on college placement for the club but the TS professional panel will let us know how horrible this is.
                              Just so I can make sure that I am following correctly. He is a coach at the same exact college that a former CSU coach coached at and that was degraded because it was Johnson and Wales, and now you are promoting this guy as so great being that he coaches at the same exact college? Makes tons of sense here.

Comment

Just so I can make sure that I am following correctly. He is a coach at the same exact college that a former CSU coach coached at and that was degraded because it was Johnson and Wales, and now you are promoting this guy as so great being that he coaches at the same exact college? Makes tons of sense here.
                                PZ is another retread. How many clubs has he been at? He couldn’t hold down a high school job and now he’s coaching at a tiny college. Give me a list of all the top male players that he has placed into colleges along with the colleges that they are at. Also, give me a list of all the female players that he has placed in college. It’s nothing but more smoke

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X