Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No chance. Oakwood allowed her to play up like her daddy wanted and they say peace out. I bet the other Oakwood girls are happy they left. 2 Ginga dads are looking like they are the last ones sticking it out. The music has stopped and only a couple chairs left to sit in.
    Oakwood is ridiculous letting so many kids play up.

Comment

No chance. Oakwood allowed her to play up like her daddy wanted and they say peace out. I bet the other Oakwood girls are happy they left. 2 Ginga dads are looking like they are the last ones sticking it out. The music has stopped and only a couple chairs left to sit in.
      Who are you talking about?

Comment

You disgusting pervert, here you go again fantasizing about 13 yo old girls again. Stalking their every move you sick pedophile. Go somewhere else to get yourself off you nasty sack of sh!t

Comment

That cfc 2007 team may be even worse than the 2006 cfc team that never wins. If they do the same and take 15 arsenal girls they will be awful Going forward. The baseball teams plays down divisions in local ct tourneys and doesn’t win. Ginga 2007 pounds that team.
          Go see the list for yourself before they take it down.

Comment

You disgusting pervert, here you go again fantasizing about 13 yo old girls again. Stalking their every move you sick pedophile. Go somewhere else to get yourself off you nasty sack of sh!t
            You're the one who took it down the perv path.

Comment

You're the one who took it down the perv path.
              Constant stalking is perverted you sicko! It’s not normal to put this much thought into 13 year old girls, sick bastard!

Comment

Constant stalking is perverted you sicko! It’s not normal to put this much thought into 13 year old girls, sick bastard!
                It's about the parents, but you can't see that

Comment

This has been said a million times in this site; CFC 07 wasn’t United this past season. Now it is. If they beat CFC now that it is United, then brag. Until then; FSA best a branch team. Anyone can beat a branch team.
                  Half the team is now another branch team, CFC North. How did they decide the roster?

Comment

2nd in the north division FSA was last. Not sure what previous poster was talking about. Maybe wrong age group?
                    They played fewer games which is why they were ranked there. Trust me when I say they did not do very well.

Comment

It's about the parents, but you can't see that
                      Classic sign of being a pedoph!le is denial. You just can’t control yourself and you deflect. Stop occupying the space in your head with 13 year old girls, you sadistic pedophile!

Comment

They played fewer games which is why they were ranked there. Trust me when I say they did not do very well.
                        "they did not do very well" against SUSA (the first place team) - by beating them twice!
                        Why should I trust you?

Comment

ginga girls (daddys) found there chair on ow 05 team!

Comment

"they did not do very well" against SUSA (the first place team) - by beating them twice!
                            Why should I trust you?
                            And beat by everyone else. I’m sure they will do better with their CFC North additions. Better luck next year!

Comment

ginga girls (daddys) found there chair on ow 05 team!
                              Pedoph!le is turning his attention to more 13 year old girls. Somebody needs to find you and do a safety check on your daughter and make sure she’s not being abused. Sick pervert!

Comment

Half the team is now another branch team, CFC North. How did they decide the roster?
                                Half? I wouldn’t be so sure about that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X