Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talent is not there at the NAIA level. 1 daimond in the ruff does not mean your argument is valid. Ask the best soccer players at your club if they are interested in the many NAIA choices
    in FL and see if they choose them over the Florida Div 1 or 2 choices. Tell them they are clueless when the choose Rollins, U Tampa, NSU, Barry and FIT over all the FL NAIA options! That is reality!
    Again it proves how ignorant you are. Put Keiser and Southeastern into Sunshine State Conference D2 and they win that conference. That is reality and I'm sure if you asked the best soccer coaches, they would all agree with you. Not the players or parents who chase the D1 dream. The only reason why athletes choose to look down on NAIA soccer is because of idiots like yourself who don't know the standard. D1 has better facilities yes, larger budgets yes but that does not mean the quality lacks. FYI Barry who won sunshine state this year played Keiser and got beat at the start of the season so you should probably learn your facts before jumping on a forum without having no real knowledge.

Comment

Again it proves how ignorant you are. Put Keiser and Southeastern into Sunshine State Conference D2 and they win that conference. That is reality and I'm sure if you asked the best soccer coaches, they would all agree with you. Not the players or parents who chase the D1 dream. The only reason why athletes choose to look down on NAIA soccer is because of idiots like yourself who don't know the standard. D1 has better facilities yes, larger budgets yes but that does not mean the quality lacks. FYI Barry who won sunshine state this year played Keiser and got beat at the start of the season so you should probably learn your facts before jumping on a forum without having no real knowledge.
      The best Starbucks barista that I ever had graduated from Keiser. I wonder if she also played soccer.

Comment

Looks like that team has about 90% foreign players! I am a MAGA person and I don’t like that! Have fun at Kaiser NAIA. I will stick with my Div 2 commitment for my daughter here in Tampa!

Comment

You do realize there is no age limit is NAIA sports, right????

You can have a 28 year old freshmen.......
          Is there an age limit in the NAIA?
          No, there is no age limit for participation in the NAIA. Instead, students are restricted to four seasons of competition in a given sport and have 10 university semesters
          to complete those four seasons of competition.

https://play.mynaia.org/media/1091/n...%20competition.

Comment

You do realize there is no age limit is NAIA sports, right????

You can have a 28 year old freshmen.......
            Is there an age limit in the NAIA?
            No, there is no age limit for participation in the NAIA. Instead, students are restricted to four seasons of competition in a given sport and have 10 university semesters
            to complete those four seasons of competition.

https://play.mynaia.org/media/1091/n...%20competition.
            Nothing like playing with adults!

Comment

Looks like that team has about 90% foreign players! I am a MAGA person and I don’t like that! Have fun at Kaiser NAIA. I will stick with my Div 2 commitment for my daughter here in Tampa!
              Are you really bragging about Tampa? Congrats on paying big $$$ for a community college education. But at least she has soccer, right? You poor bastard.

Comment

Are you really bragging about Tampa? Congrats on paying big $$$ for a community college education. But at least she has soccer, right? You poor bastard.
                OK, your criticizing Tampa when Kaiser is a true example of Best practice for “Alternative unsupervised online education”. My friend worked for Keiser as a teacher so I wont be too critical. But U Tampa can stand on its own without me needing to defend the valuable education it provides to its students. MAGA!

Comment

OK, your criticizing Tampa when Kaiser is a true example of Best practice for “Alternative unsupervised online education”. My friend worked for Keiser as a teacher so I wont be too critical. But U Tampa can stand on its own without me needing to defend the valuable education it provides to its students. MAGA!
                  Beautiful campus though

Comment

The demographic for U Tampa Family’s vs The Online Educational Keiser Family, I would certainly not describe as poor. And your tone puts you more closely to “Trailer Park trash”

Comment

The demographic for U Tampa Family’s vs The Online Educational Keiser Family, I would certainly not describe as poor. And your tone puts you more closely to “Trailer Park trash”
                      I believe that you just proved the post. Rich people sending their kids to a college in order to play a sport. Tampa is not even a top 5 regional school, let alone a national university. Even if a player gets a partial scholarship, which is very difficult now at D2, the family is paying no less than $20,000 for tuition, room, and board. That is a very poor return on investment.

Comment

I believe that you just proved the post. Rich people sending their kids to a college in order to play a sport. Tampa is not even a top 5 regional school, let alone a national university. Even if a player gets a partial scholarship, which is very difficult now at D2, the family is paying no less than $20,000 for tuition, room, and board. That is a very poor return on investment.
                        In US in News reports is ranked #272 Tampa is ranked #17 in same publication for regional universities. It has produced governors, colonels mayors, corporate CEOs etc. Keielaer has produced top ultrasound technicians.

From my additional search through google, it’s basically a community college from the Wikipedia information shown below. Stop wasting your breath! Your are an idiot!

Community College Week ranked Keiser 2nd nationally for colleges with associate degree programs in "health professions and related programs," 5th nationally for colleges with associate degree programs in "nursing: registered nursing, nursing administration, nursing research and clinical nursing;" and 11th nationally ...

Comment

In US in News reports is ranked #272 Tampa is ranked #17 in same publication for regional universities. It has produced governors, colonels mayors, corporate CEOs etc. Keielaer has produced top ultrasound technicians.

From my additional search through google, it’s basically a community college from the Wikipedia information shown below. Stop wasting your breath! Your are an idiot!

Community College Week ranked Keiser 2nd nationally for colleges with associate degree programs in "health professions and related programs," 5th nationally for colleges with associate degree programs in "nursing: registered nursing, nursing administration, nursing research and clinical nursing;" and 11th nationally ...
                          There are at least 10 schools in Florida that are better than Tampa and Keiser. You'e an idiot if you think either one of these schools is worth attending, even with a soccer opportunity.

Comment

There are at least 10 schools in Florida that are better than Tampa and Keiser. You'e an idiot if you think either one of these schools is worth attending, even with a soccer opportunity.
                            Agreed and Keiser is the worst of the two but the best online education if this pandemic keeps going like it is. Lol

Comment

Agreed and Keiser is the worst of the two but the best online education if this pandemic keeps going like it is. Lol
                              Let's see. Would I rather have an online degree from a national university like UF, FSU, or UCF?

Or Keiser?

Mmm....the choices.

Comment

Let's see. Would I rather have an online degree from a national university like UF, FSU, or UCF?

Or Keiser?

Mmm....the choices.
                                Agreed to get a degree and play soccer UF, FSU, UCF all above and beyond. But as this forum is about soccer, when it comes to choosing between Tampa or near enough all D2 Florida teams, even Jacksonville and FIU D1 schools, you would choose Keiser. They have proven success and although they may beat FMU, Warner Webber etc, when they play D2 teams they win. They are always in and around the National Championship picture. Top NAIA teams would compete with D1 schools, maybe not the elite schools that you see every year in the tournament but 80% of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X