X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crickets!!!!!
    Formal announcement from Ideasports is coming tomorrow.

Comment

Why do you all hate on Ideasports

What you cant afford a 10K a year?
      They have the best fields?
      They have the best marketing? Looks like is Mickey Positive!!!
      Dont hate what you cant have,

IdeaSports Rocks

Comment

Is Scott going to Lynn University? I am hoping the rumors are true.
        Me too!!!

Comment

Our lord and saviour

He has forever made space coast amazing. Tryouts were incredible and are still going on. He will have incredible teams at every age group because of ecnl. So many players came out even all the way from Jacksonville and Miami because of how good they are!

Comment

He has forever made space coast amazing. Tryouts were incredible and are still going on. He will have incredible teams at every age group because of ecnl. So many players came out even all the way from Jacksonville and Miami because of how good they are!
            How is that 05 boys age group

Comment

Ecnl

Players that came out for tryouts from Miami or Jacksonville, did not come for Armstrong. They came out because they will not make their local ECNL teams in their location. If they made their local team, they would not want to drive 2 hours each way for practices, etc. Those players will probably be dropped down the next level after the season.

Comment

Players that came out for tryouts from Miami or Jacksonville, did not come for Armstrong. They came out because they will not make their local ECNL teams in their location. If they made their local team, they would not want to drive 2 hours each way for practices, etc. Those players will probably be dropped down the next level after the season.
                It was a joke. Almost no new kids came out to tryout. Embarrassing.

Comment

It was a joke. Almost no new kids came out to tryout. Embarrassing.

2005 will have a good turn out

Comment

2005 will have a good turn out
                    I have to ask this again and again, where will the players come from? THERE ISNT ANYWHERE TO GET THEM FROM GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FU#KING HEAD!!

Comment

I have to ask this again and again, where will the players come from? THERE ISNT ANYWHERE TO GET THEM FROM GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FU#KING HEAD!!
                      Look up their game history you moron. They recently played FKK Ecnl lost 3-1
                      Played Fl elite Ecnl lost 1-0
                      Played Jacksonville Ecnl won 2-0
                      Played God West lost 2-1
                      Being a local team and competing vs those clubs is pretty damn good.

Comment

Look up their game history you moron. They recently played FKK Ecnl lost 3-1
                        Played Fl elite Ecnl lost 1-0
                        Played Jacksonville Ecnl won 2-0
                        Played God West lost 2-1
                        Being a local team and competing vs those clubs is pretty damn good.
                        Seriously? Armada's ECNL teams were awful even by NPL standards. That's why they were dropped from ECNL. SCU played FKK and FL Elite in a pre-season tournament. Goal differential in those games doesn't mean squat. But you can keep telling yourself that they'll be competitive.

Comment

Seriously? Armada's ECNL teams were awful even by NPL standards. That's why they were dropped from ECNL. SCU played FKK and FL Elite in a pre-season tournament. Goal differential in those games doesn't mean squat. But you can keep telling yourself that they'll be competitive.
                          You will see this season. People like you are just too stupid to know what is going on

Comment

I did not watch the tryouts but I did hear from some players of the turnout. It was mostly SCU returning players but each age group did have about 5 or so players from some of the competing clubs in the area. The top players that already play for OC or FKK did not come to tryouts (except at the younger age groups) I don't know if the rest were top players or bottom players but out of the 6 or so in the age group that my kid tried out for there were 2-3 that he said would likely be offered ECNL positions, but who knows if they will accept a position on the team or just stay with their own club. From what I hear is that the coaches of the competing clubs in the area have been lying to their players and telling them that SCU isn't going to be a "true ECNL" club, that they are ECNLR Kind of sad if a coach would lie to try to keep a player instead of letting the players decide what is the best move for them.

Comment

Considering that ECNL for the boys is just Florida teams now, it’s really a rebrand of NPL. Additionally, the ECNL-R is the same. Play the same teams in NPL of past for all that money.

Real important things is to play competitive games and have competitive training sessions. That causes player growth. No matter the leagues name, it just needs to be competitive. Good luck to all Brevard players trying to find their fit.

Comment

Space coast is going to get beat bad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X