OK so Inter said NO, what now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ONLY thing Inter has over weston is facilities and price point.

coaching is way better in weston

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Of Course dumbass, where else would you go?
      If it wasn't because Inter is free, anyone would be at Weston - Tonto lame pollas
      Tell me another club as good as Weston or better historic record?
      Hater lame culo
      Crap coaching/training mate! 1-2 good coaches there anymore?

Comment

The ONLY thing Inter has over weston is facilities and price point.

coaching is way better in weston
        Which ones Tony or Allen Sanchez ?

Comment

there is always opportunity to improve but for a club size as weston, the top teams have pretty good coaches. Club continues to invest on bringing or elevate education and experience. Luis is a gentleman in comparison with the Nica... who would you go? Boca? kendall? maybe Juventus, what other options?? tell me ... dare you

Comment

Everyone thinks that at the beginning. Luis is the Nica right solid hand. So enjoy your ride.

Comment

Of Course dumbass, where else would you go?
              If it wasn't because Inter is free, anyone would be at Weston - Tonto lame pollas
              Tell me another club as good as Weston or better historic record?
              Hater lame culo
              Haha hijueputa come poya de Venezuela ahora.

Comment

Everyone thinks that at the beginning. Luis is the Nica right solid hand. So enjoy your ride.
                F*uck westonzuela FC

Comment

Is the new DOC from venezuela? thought he was from somewhere else.
                  seems more people oriented than the nica... i guess would enjoy the ride while it last. right solid hand hehehe if you knew what I know... u are clueless

Comment

Is the new DOC from venezuela? thought he was from somewhere else.
                    seems more people oriented than the nica... i guess would enjoy the ride while it last. right solid hand hehehe if you knew what I know... u are clueless
                    Tell. me more please have decisions to make

Comment

Tell. me more please have decisions to make
                      The decision is clear, you want your kid protected?
                      Your son has more chances on getting a shxt load of $ from a hazing rape lawsuit, than from a professional soccer contract. Why Inter support VP? Maybe they have a bigger business cooking on the Epstein side, who supports a person that covers up a child’s rape. Clubs that ignore parents when all is good, will hunt you when all is bad.
                      No safety here!

Comment

vp comes from a long lineage of rapists, his daddy, his uncle ortega, and all the sandinistas

Comment

Yaaaaawwwwnnn

Comment

The decision is clear, you want your kid protected?
                            Your son has more chances on getting a shxt load of $ from a hazing rape lawsuit, than from a professional soccer contract. Why Inter support VP? Maybe they have a bigger business cooking on the Epstein side, who supports a person that covers up a child’s rape. Clubs that ignore parents when all is good, will hunt you when all is bad.
                            No safety here!
                            go to another club, we don't need families like yours... va fan c

Comment

go to another club, we don't need families like yours... va fan c
                              i think the primary issue is that his family is NOT at Inter..

Comment

Not sure why all the hate on TALK SOCCER Inter does there thing so who cares. They can do what they want just be nice and do your thing !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X