•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2744250]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Roger would NEVER EVER endorse DT!
    Yes and like everywhere else he has been DT blew up that bridge too.

Comment

D Tid Will be Acting president
      DT Will be the Director,

That's how the deal gets done. Everyones happy.

Comment

D Tid Will be Acting president
        DT Will be the Director,

That's how the deal gets done. Everyones happy.
        DT could never be in charge of anything. He has already ruined his daughter's life.

Comment

You love them so much
          Keep posting on and on

Comment

You love them so much
            Keep posting on and on
            You do realize what an idiot you are David?

Comment

I heard that Prime is getting kicked off the fields in Coral Springs next year and a new club will be taking over all of the travel program in town. Anyone else hearing anything about this?

its Liverpool coming in next ..[/QUOTE]

No way. City wants a basic travel soccer club for non-competitive travel players. You know the ones where parents force them to go to practice. You don’t have to win to be financially successful.

Comment

its Liverpool coming in next ..
                No way. City wants a basic travel soccer club for non-competitive travel players. You know the ones where parents force them to go to practice. You don’t have to win to be financially successful.[/QUOTE]

Not Liverpool. The city has already made it's bed with Roger. He is going to run a competitive club against another competitive club within miles of each other. Very smart move.

Comment

No way. City wants a basic travel soccer club for non-competitive travel players. You know the ones where parents force them to go to practice. You don’t have to win to be financially successful.
                  Not Liverpool. The city has already made it's bed with Roger. He is going to run a competitive club against another competitive club within miles of each other. Very smart move.[/QUOTE]

Springs soccer will be a Rec club with max 5 teams and parkland is losing its entire girls program and prime is making heavy inroads into the boys. RT made a huge mistake getting in bed with Larry.

Comment

Not Liverpool. The city has already made it's bed with Roger. He is going to run a competitive club against another competitive club within miles of each other. Very smart move.
                    Springs soccer will be a Rec club with max 5 teams and parkland is losing its entire girls program and prime is making heavy inroads into the boys. RT made a huge mistake getting in bed with Larry.[/QUOTE]

Parkland never really had a girls program. I think they had like 5 teams. Prime will take some players, but truthfully their girls are not that good. They will just help fortify the D and E teams to help contribute to the salaries. It will be interesting to see where Larry's family winds up in this.

Comment

Springs soccer will be a Rec club with max 5 teams and parkland is losing its entire girls program and prime is making heavy inroads into the boys. RT made a huge mistake getting in bed with Larry.
                      Parkland never really had a girls program. I think they had like 5 teams. Prime will take some players, but truthfully their girls are not that good. They will just help fortify the D and E teams to help contribute to the salaries. It will be interesting to see where Larry's family winds up in this.[/QUOTE]

At this point. There will only be teams in Parkland.

Comment

I don’t think anyone would have success starting a new club with everything else going on right now. But I also think that the springs club can build at the lower age groups and over time it could be very successful.

Comment

I don’t think anyone would have success starting a new club with everything else going on right now. But I also think that the springs club can build at the lower age groups and over time it could be very successful.
                          What gives you that idea? They haven't been able to do that yet and Prime has contacted the families that played for them last year telling them it was a highly successful merger and asked them to re-up.

Comment

I don't believe that the Springs club will be relevant for a long time. Certainly not in these times and certainly not with the new leadership.

Comment

It is a done deal. Commissioner Vignola rigged the bid process to make sure his kids group got the bid. Roger is headed to town. Jamaica coming in next, not Liverpool.

its Liverpool coming in next ..
                              [/QUOTE]

What proof do you have that he rigged the process?

Comment

its a shame the previous clubs ran so many quality cs kids out of town. I really like what they are doing so far, but i fear they wont have enough girls to make quality teams or any teams in certain age groups. Such a shame, but I wish them luck and hope it succeeds.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X