Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier - One club one family one love

Florida Premier is a breath of fresh air. After so many years at a normal club I finally felt at home. While the kids practiced the parents played corn hole, had prayer groups, did bong hits and generally encouraged each other. There was a sense of community. Everyone was supportive and knew that FP would put each player in the right spot. Noone was worried about what team Johnny and Mia were put on. What a breath of fresh air. Although I was given 2 months to make my deposit I paid on the spot. Never been happier in my life when it comes to soccer.

Well...."One club one family" is right. 2 brothers collecting bank while TBU's good ol boys club reunites at FP.... Have fun with that..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well...."One club one family" is right. 2 brothers collecting bank while TBU's good ol boys club reunites at FP.... Have fun with that..
      Don't forget about the husband and wife combo threatening you to join the USF Future 50 program or else....

Comment

Bong Rips Too!!??

What age group.... lets get our coaches together and maybe we can do some road trip tourneys together!!!

Comment

Bong Rips Too!!??

What age group.... lets get our coaches together and maybe we can do some road trip tourneys together!!!
          Ask ER about his road trip tourneys to Europe. You know.. the right light district.

Comment

Ask ER about his road trip tourneys to Europe. You know.. the right light district.
            All this talk of Florida Premier and money.

Prediction: Florida Premier is about to start dropping coaches from their web site because they "over bought."

Not enough sign-ups at tryouts and they have to absorb all of TBU's high priced dead wood.

Florida Premier making all the same mistakes as WFF.

Rookie moves.

Comment

All this talk of Florida Premier and money.

Prediction: Florida Premier is about to start dropping coaches from their web site because they "over bought."

Not enough sign-ups at tryouts and they have to absorb all of TBU's high priced dead wood.

Florida Premier making all the same mistakes as WFF.

Rookie moves.
              All of Florida premier coaches salaries combine is less than the combine salaries of three tbu directors. Facts!!! Who will struggle with money? Not florida premier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X