Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Rankings

Yes from what I see they left at the right time as bills were not paid since last year by corporate so I would begin a plan myself also. The writing was on the wall long ago. As I mentioned everyone’s experience is different. I am not here to defend anyone or bash any club or person. Our experience has been nothing but positive with the opportunities our player has created for themselves and the decisions we have made. It’s been a fun ride so far and look forward to what lies ahead. Everyone has a right to their opinion and to choose their own path. There will always be risks with it all. DA for example or we could have another wave of covid in fall. No ones playing yet as it is. I wish you the best with your decisions for you and your player. All the best. Stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is the poster clueless about? Do you have details?
      It’s a franchise. Other than the uniform and “branding”, there is no relationship to San Diego Surf. Surf in MA and RI will not play in the same leagues as San Diego, ECNL for example, won’t follow any particular curriculum (it’s driven by the coaches), etc. If you want a real life example of this, look at RI Rush. Rush is a very well known club and highly ranked in other parts of the country. RI Rush was a franchise in RI that failed amd closed up a few years ago. Why did it fail? Lack of players, coaches, and no access to competitive leagues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X