Who can fix youth soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He likes sports. He has been working to secure the Olympics here in US (summer and winter). Putting the athletes, jobs and united states in all it's glory and majesty on display for the world to admire.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He likes sports. He has been working to secure the Olympics here in US (summer and winter). Putting the athletes, jobs and united states in all it's glory and majesty on display for the world to admire.
      Yeah, the world really admires the majesty of the Trump presidency. Certainly Putin and Kim Jong Un do.

Comment

He could just take a big black sharpie and adjust the score any time it was not to his liking. His team would never ever lose!
        he knows better than the coaches and players

Comment

I actually see him buying an mls team after he leaves office. Barron plays on DA in DC. He is a huge soccer fan.
          is Barron still playing?

Comment

I actually see him buying an mls team after he leaves office. Barron plays on DA in DC. He is a huge soccer fan.
            Incorrect. Barron played on DC United when he first moved to DC but I guess he wasn’t able to hold his roster spot and now he is doing town soccer rather than club soccer.

http://dcut.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...ayer=273900366

No reason to doubt that he’s a huge soccer fan like me but also like me he’s likely a duffer when he steps into the pitch.

No shame in that but why do the lickspittles NEED to assert that the Trumps are actually accomplished at anything ? It’s an insane desperate need for them

Comment

is Barron still playing?
              See my answer above. Town soccer. Not sure whether he does travel or in-town.

Comment

See my answer above. Town soccer. Not sure whether he does travel or in-town.

that is pretty cool... i wonder if he starts or not. TRUMP senior was also a good athlete while he was at NY military academy. He played Varsity Soccer and was captain of the Varsity Baseball team.

Comment

that is pretty cool... i wonder if he starts or not. TRUMP senior was also a good athlete while he was at NY military academy. He played Varsity Soccer and was captain of the Varsity Baseball team.
                  All that info is at link. Only played in 4 games in 2018-2019 and 1 game 2019-2020 but I’m sure spring season 2020 was canceled. That was after 24 appearances for DC United U-12 in 2017-2018.

I hope he still enjoys the game but that trajectory isn’t that of a “good athlete “ growing into his sport.

“Good athlete” at a military school for disciplinary problem children that enrolled a few hundred max is also underwhelming.

Don’t you ever tire of fellating the Trumps ?

Obama has far better game. Maybe Trump would like to go “one v one” with Barrack?

Comment

All that info is at link. Only played in 4 games in 2018-2019 and 1 game 2019-2020 but I’m sure spring season 2020 was canceled. That was after 24 appearances for DC United U-12 in 2017-2018.

I hope he still enjoys the game but that trajectory isn’t that of a “good athlete “ growing into his sport.

“Good athlete” at a military school for disciplinary problem children that enrolled a few hundred max is also underwhelming.

Obama has far better game. Maybe Trump would like to go “one v one” with Barrack?
                    1v1 in what?

Comment

according to TRUMPS former classmates, TRUMP had a better than average chance of being a pro baseball player. he was that good back in the day.

Comment

according to TRUMPS former classmates, TRUMP had a better than average chance of being a pro baseball player. he was that good back in the day.
                        This is the kind of stuff that's said about Putin and Kim in their communist countries. Luckily here we have a free press that checks on these outlandish claims. He was not good.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/newrep...eply&p=2757109
                        https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/05/d...nt-fg-hit.html

Comment

This is the kind of stuff that's said about Putin and Kim in their communist countries. Luckily here we have a free press that checks on these outlandish claims. He was not good.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/newrep...eply&p=2757109
                          https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/05/d...nt-fg-hit.html
                          I guess you have not seen Putin practice Judo on you tube videos. he is 8th dan black belt.
                          He also trained in Sambo before switching to Judo.

Putin is a legit badd-ss and will easily throw you on your head faster than you can blink.

in summary, hes not a big mouth p-ssy soccer parent like you.

Comment

LOL

“....Slate found some of his old stats as a player for the New York Military Academy and they don’t exactly scream MLB talent. Partial records uncovered by the website revealed a .138 batting average over the nine games.

One baseball writer who also worked as a scout for the Toronto Blue Jays offered up a blunt assessment when asked if Trump sounded like a prospect.

“There’s no chance,” said Keith Law of The Athletic, adding:

“You don’t hit .138 for some podunk, cold-weather high school playing the worst competition you could possibly imagine. You wouldn’t even get recruited for Division I baseball programs, let alone by pro teams. That’s totally unthinkable. It’s absolutely laughable. He hit .138 — he couldn’t ****ing hit, that’s pretty clear.”

https://slate.com/culture/2020/05/do...hool-nyma.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X