Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice articles. These girls will have something to remember this trip with.

These 2 are very lucky and the state of RI should be very proud
    You're a better bull****ter than Jay Carney, I'll give you that much.

Comment

There was a Scorps team in the national finals last year that lost on PKs.
      Not if you only read the Stars propaganda.

Comment

Nice articles. These girls will have something to remember this trip with.

These 2 are very lucky and the state of RI should be very proud
        Oh, don't worry Mom...YOU certainly gave them something to remember this trip with.

Comment

White trash through and through. Anyone with a modicum of taste would know better.

Comment

I'd like to thank my fellow club parents for taking the heat off of me for a little while.

zzzzzzzz

Comment

I'd like to thank my fellow club parents for taking the heat off of me for a little while.

zzzzzzzz
              Is that you PM? Was sup?

Comment

zzzzzzzz
                Got your back. Anyone with talent this forum go after. Sux to be so miserable. Just think you could be with the lot of them over in Starsville. Wait to those folks get a taste of what is in store for them over there.

Comment

The MK article is much worse than the other one. If the parents truly set this up, then both these sets of parents have totally lost perspective.

Here's what you do mom. "She and HER TEAM have worked very hard. They train 2- 3 times a week and overcame a coaching change and several other things this year, but managed to prevail.

Here's what both players could say: "It's very exciting but we all know we wouldn't be here without each other. We're a team through and through and I am so thankful to be part of such a great group of athletes."

The rest of the article? Save it for your National Junior Honor Society Application or your TOP SOCCER/GOT SOCCER profile. You put it in print and make it all about the kid...and you're bound to get nailed for it. As innocent as it may have been...you did your kid no favors.
                  Would have been nice to be humble and pay respect to the team. Did team even come up in the articles. should have said how it was great for the current team to accept her daughter and taking over 100% of someone else's starting position. Instead she made the article about her and her daughter. Who cares about the team right. A team doesn't get you glory in your eyes. Her last team didn't want anything to do with her and basically came on TS to get rid of diva mom.

Boy you guys from little rhody really made yourselves look like fools. Imagine that, if you didn't put that on TS everything would be great right now but now you have to deal with people from your own team trying to avoid you and maybe getting rid of you on the team. Too bad parents have to show up to games. They really ruin it for the kids. Just imagine if only the kids came to games and the parents stayed home.

You two should be wearing the scarlet letter D for dummies and be banished to a deserted island. Don't you know that you don't bring attention to yourself especially on TS. You got nailed for it. You are probably thinking how do I make it go away. First start by apologizing to your team.

Comment

Got your back. Anyone with talent this forum go after. Sux to be so miserable. Just think you could be with the lot of them over in Starsville. Wait to those folks get a taste of what is in store for them over there.
                    Obviously your talent isn't the English language, Rhody.

Comment

There is no such thing as teams. Only individuals that play in team environments.

A lot of envious parents on this thread.

Also -- a parent doesn't hijack an interview. This was not a video interview. This was a newspaper article where the writer strung the quotes together to paint a picture about a local girl NOT a soccer team. The mom is innocent.

Comment

There is no such thing as teams. Only individuals that play in team environments.

Also -- a parent doesn't hijack an interview. This was not a video interview. This was a newspaper article where the writer strung the quotes together to paint a picture about a local girl NOT a soccer team. The mom is innocent.
                        Let's see if the other parents buy your story, Mom. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Good to see her father has now joined in to defend the mother. Family wont quit. You wouldnt have to defend it if you werent so conceited and naive. But hey you made the bed now sleep in it. Too bad these two bad apples have to take away from the kids and their accomplishment. I hope NEFC wins the title!

Comment

Good to see her father has now joined in to defend the mother. Family wont quit. You wouldnt have to defend it if you werent so conceited and naive. But hey you made the bed now sleep in it. Too bad these two bad apples have to take away from the kids and their accomplishment. I hope NEFC wins the title!
                            Actually I am a boys bolts dad. The article was a special interest piece that obviously her parents are proud of.

When I go to see a band -- I am really going to see the lead singer or guitarist. I usually do not care who is playing bass.

Comment

The mom had to say those things to begin with (unless you are saying the reporter made the quotes up). Then she posted the links here and it seems like no one who knows her is surprised. She is far from innocent.

Comment

Too bad you didn't direct your kid's talents towards track or tennis. Then you wouldn't be getting grief or have to deal with these damn teammates.

Comment

Working...
                                X