Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an all-time low, even for TS.

SS and MH side-by-side, singing in perfect harmony!

Comment

My name is Steve Schecter. I am an extremely accomplished coach. By far, the very best in the land. I am here on TS to say MH is a good coach too.

Wait! What am I babbling on about? Scratch that. On second thought, I was an awful coach in my day. Maybe the worst GPS ever had.

Comment

RG stop. You are embarassing yourself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          RG stop. You are embarassing yourself again.
          He’s not even discreet anymore. He did so well hiding his identity.

Comment

RG don’t be bitter you never made it at gps. Loser.

Comment

Great to see there is still love between the GPS gang of idiots.

GPS Shenanigans. Haha. You wish. It is far worse than that.

LOSERS!

Comment

RG hated by all. The boys are in England are coming for their money, time to pay up. Ba better get his check book out

Comment

Great to see there is still love between the GPS gang of idiots.

GPS Shenanigans. Haha. You wish. It is far worse than that.

LOSERS!
                  Takes one to know one

Comment

RG hated by all. The boys are in England are coming for their money, time to pay up. Ba better get his check book out
                    BA clearly not as successful as everyone makes out to be paying a bum like RG.

Comment

BA clearly not as successful as everyone makes out to be paying a bum like RG.
                      BA is dumping his money in some of the worst people. Players playing for free are leaving the club. BA get out while you can

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

One former GPS dork vouching for another.

Steve, you're not that accomplished.

Too funny!
                        Again, I invite you to join me and share your identity. I’m am certainly by no means saying I’m a great coach. In fact I feel like I learn so much from so many colleagues and mentors each year (Including Matt!) and I still have so much more to learn. That said, I love coaching, I love the game, and the kids mean everything to me. Just for clarification to educate you a bit on my background, I’ve been fortunate to be the winningest coach in this state over the past 10 years or so at the club and prep school level on the boys side. That’s not the point here though. The point is that I’m an older coach that’s been around a long time, and I have a unique perspective given my experience to assess Matt as a colleague and coach. The other point is that we should all feel comfortable to share who we are and then share our opinions about coaches, clubs, etc. That leads to a more productive exchange of ideas and enables readers to really gain something from this forum.

Comment

Again, I invite you to join me and share your identity. I’m am certainly by no means saying I’m a great coach. In fact I feel like I learn so much from so many colleagues and mentors each year (Including Matt!) and I still have so much more to learn. That said, I love coaching, I love the game, and the kids mean everything to me. Just for clarification to educate you a bit on my background, I’ve been fortunate to be the winningest coach in this state over the past 10 years or so at the club and prep school level on the boys side. That’s not the point here though. The point is that I’m an older coach that’s been around a long time, and I have a unique perspective given my experience to assess Matt as a colleague and coach. The other point is that we should all feel comfortable to share who we are and then share our opinions about coaches, clubs, etc. That leads to a more productive exchange of ideas and enables readers to really gain something from this forum.
                          Steve you know RG and who he is. He’s a coward and will never share publicly share who he is on this forum. He’s not intelligent enough with anyone to have a debate.

Comment

Steve you know RG and who he is. He’s a coward and will never share publicly share who he is on this forum. He’s not intelligent enough with anyone to have a debate.
                            This is the forum for cowards to hide. RG can’t help himself and every post just highlights what was already known. Wait for his next one, he’s probably getting really angry

Comment

This is the forum for cowards to hide. RG can’t help himself and every post just highlights what was already known. Wait for his next one, he’s probably getting really angry
                              Be careful, short man syndrome to explode in 3,2,...

Comment

Be careful, short man syndrome to explode in 3,2,...
                                His wife will be calming him down. Once she’s cashed the check from
                                Him for marriage

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X