Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok stars dad. What age group can stars beat out nefc at.
    Agreed. Isn't this entire forum a site owned by a Star's coach? It's a great gig. Getting others to trash your opponents and all you do is provide the tool.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      ok stars dad. What age group can stars beat out nefc at.
      15, 16, 17, 18

Comment

Stars, Bolts, GPS, a few others all pepper you. It's understandable. But NEFC this year is way over the top. I think that explains the barrage of threads started by them. Money's short, and they know they can't get the quality player so they are looking to fill their bottom teams with GPS players.
        Isn't the marketing ramp up just about their Spurs deal?

Comment

Say what you want about NEFC, but GPS is falling apart. The wheels have fallen off. JB and Legacy suing each other. So embarrassing and pitiful. We don't even need to recruit your players, they will just come to NEFC on their own because GPS is being dismantled day-by-day.

Comment

Isn't the marketing ramp up just about their Spurs deal?
            No, they are heavy on the tryouts. Nobody with any talent is looking to tryout anywhere now, so with that hard of a push you know they are looking for payers, not players.

Comment

Say what you want about NEFC, but GPS is falling apart. The wheels have fallen off. JB and Legacy suing each other. So embarrassing and pitiful. We don't even need to recruit your players, they will just come to NEFC on their own because GPS is being dismantled day-by-day.
              Yawn.

Comment

Then why the big push? You know why...all those payers would be spread around and NEFC needs the $$$ so they are trying to get all the payers they can

Comment

It’s also the players with parents who are pissed about:
                  Playing time
                  Position
                  The coach won’t listen to me the parent
                  My daughter isn’t the favorite she used to be

Who are looking to try out this time of year.

Comment

Looks like GPS are the ones that need the $$. They can even afford to pay JB the final installment of his buyout. Stop talking about NEFC and get your own house in order, GPS!

Then why the big push? You know why...all those payers would be spread around and NEFC needs the $$$ so they are trying to get all the payers they can

Comment

Looks like GPS are the ones that need the $$. They can even afford to pay JB the final installment of his buyout. Stop talking about NEFC and get your own house in order, GPS!
                      yep, NEFC giving up on equating themselves with the big, successful clubs. Playing in the GPS pool now.

Pretty telling.

Used to have a higher regard for that club, but now....sssshhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesshhhh

Comment

No, they are heavy on the tryouts. Nobody with any talent is looking to tryout anywhere now, so with that hard of a push you know they are looking for payers, not players.
                        I think you're actually making my argument for me.

Comment

It's called club soccer people. It's what they do.

Comment

I don't have a kid in either NEFC or GPS, but it looks like both clubs have turned to complete sh*t. It's just a race to the bottom between these two clubs trying become the biggest loser.

Comment

I think you're actually making my argument for me.
                              That NEFC is working toward the cattle model that GPS uses? Quantity over quality?

Comment

I don't have a kid in either NEFC or GPS, but it looks like both clubs have turned to complete sh*t. It's just a race to the bottom between these two clubs trying become the biggest loser.
                                'Zactly.

NEFC should be looking higher than GPS. Weird new marketing strategy that have going on now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X