Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Season

Hard to believe we are a little over a month from the start of the high school season. Any thoughts on who are the early favorites for this upcoming year?

On the girls side:
    DI - Bedford, Central and Exeter
    DII - Hanover, Bow, Pembroke, Oyster River, and Milford
    DIII - Belmont, Raymond, Hopkinton
    DIV - Sunapee, Newmarket, and Epping

Comment

I like Bedford and Exeter not sure Central will be that strong. They lost a number of key players.

Comment

Bedford lost a few, but this I believe is going to be their last shot before a relative downturn (they'll never be terrible, but the power days I think are slipping).

Central lost obviously a big player in PL, and rumors of EF also not coming back for her senior year. If so, that's a big hit...those two were basically all their scoring.

Personally, I'm looking to Londonderry. OS looks to have an outstanding year ahead of her.

I'm not as up to speed on the other divisions so can't offer any input.

Comment

On the D1 girls side Londonderry should walk away with this. They bring back all their talent from last years finals team. It would be a huge miss for their program not to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            On the D1 girls side Londonderry should walk away with this. They bring back all their talent from last years finals team. It would be a huge miss for their program not to win.
            Should be easy to cheat the NHIAA with their top scorer being a DA player doing double duty while other schools lose their best players to DA... just saying!

Comment

Should be easy to cheat the NHIAA with their top scorer being a DA player doing double duty while other schools lose their best players to DA... just saying!
              Nobody likes a Whiney Bitch Baby

Comment

Nobody likes a Whiney Bitch Baby
                But everyone loves a cheater, eh?

Comment

But everyone loves a cheater, eh?
                  Ask your wife??

Comment

^^^ Except one individual, I thought the filth didn't make it onto the NH boards?

C'mon folks; this isn't CT/NY/MA.

Comment

Angry Exeter dad is back. You are making excuses awfully early aren’t you.

Comment

Angry Exeter dad is back. You are making excuses awfully early aren’t you.
                        No kidding. The top scorer is an ECNL player. Actually four out the top five scorers are ECNL the fifth is NPL. You might want to look for another excuse like their field is awful or your a turf team.

Comment

No kidding. The top scorer is an ECNL player. Actually four out the top five scorers are ECNL the fifth is NPL. You might want to look for another excuse like their field is awful or your a turf team.
                          AA is a DA player and played last fall for both Londonderry and SU GDA. She played in 21 games and started 16 for SUSC GDA U16/17 last year scoring 5 goals and playing in 8 games for SUSC while playing for Londonderry.

#facts

Comment

Unfortunately, you're wasting your time with facts. This girl, and her parents, and apparently SUSC, think she's super special and that rules don't apply to her.

It's pathetic. But I firmly believe that she/they will learn she's really not that special.

Comment

Unfortunately, you're wasting your time with facts. This girl, and her parents, and apparently SUSC, think she's super special and that rules don't apply to her.

It's pathetic. But I firmly believe that she/they will learn she's really not that special.
                              That's what SUSC does anyway - just heard they lost their girls DA head coach too. They wonder why GPS is getting their kids... that club is a total joke now. 10 years ago they were the top dog in NH girls, now they are falling apart.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X