Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are 2+ teams at the 2003 girls age group for GPS NH. One is NPL, the other plays in NEP. Based on the original poster’s description of the level where his daughter had played in the past, it is probably worth a call. The team has had the same core for many years but added 2 new players this year, so if she is talented I am guessing she will get a fair look.
    “Get a fair look?” I know two kids on that higher 2003 team who are very weak players. If this kid can play half way decent then GPS NH will certainly take her.

As far as playing in college and she’s a current junior? Absolutely. Get with a team now and work hard over the winter and go to some ID clinics and start emailing coaches and have them come watch this spring then go to more ID clinics over the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      “Get a fair look?” I know two kids on that higher 2003 team who are very weak players. If this kid can play half way decent then GPS NH will certainly take her.

As far as playing in college and she’s a current junior? Absolutely. Get with a team now and work hard over the winter and go to some ID clinics and start emailing coaches and have them come watch this spring then go to more ID clinics over the summer.
      Are the two weak players the ones that a poster mentioned just joined? Sounds like the core of this group are very good players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X