Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    RG your secret is out. Time to face the music soon enough.
    The end of the RG & BA marriage

Comment

The end of the RG & BA marriage
      RG tell BA the truth before I see you at the fields tonight.....

Comment

RG you scared?????

Comment

Tell us. Pretty please

Comment

Slow day @ the Waltham office huh?

Comment

Nothing to tell. Just more trolling on Talking Sh*t.

Comment

RG tell BA the truth before I see you at the fields tonight.....
                Only a matter of time until they turn on themselves. If they haven’t already?

Comment

We had 5 juventus 04 girls at my daughters teams session. Sounds like they were told they would be playing in the ecnl. Don’t think any will make her team but they are looking at a way out. There coach also told them they would all play d1 college if they stayed with him. Some kool aid being drunk

Comment

We had 5 juventus 04 girls at my daughters teams session. Sounds like they were told they would be playing in the ecnl. Don’t think any will make her team but they are looking at a way out. There coach also told them they would all play d1 college if they stayed with him. Some kool aid being drunk
                    Lies? Doesn’t sound like this coach

Comment

I may have interpreted this incorrectly, but are you saying your D plays for a different club and four 04 Juventus girls came to trial? What club?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        i may have interpreted this incorrectly, but are you saying your d plays for a different club and four 04 juventus girls came to trial? What club?
                        nefc.

Comment

nefc.
                          A little surprised. The core of that 04 Juve girls team was GPS 04 Southcoast, which was a Premiership team that performed well last year. I know they picked up some new players, including a GK that should have helped the team’s performance. They had a couple of draws this weekend against Aztec and SSS. Not really sure what the issue is with these parents. Even if Juve got ECNL, which was never certain, it wouldn’t have been the 19/20 competitive season. They would have been EDP regardless.

Comment

A little surprised. The core of that 04 Juve girls team was GPS 04 Southcoast, which was a Premiership team that performed well last year. I know they picked up some new players, including a GK that should have helped the team’s performance. They had a couple of draws this weekend against Aztec and SSS. Not really sure what the issue is with these parents. Even if Juve got ECNL, which was never certain, it wouldn’t have been the 19/20 competitive season. They would have been EDP regardless.
                            Could be more too this based on what you’ve said. Maybe a bigger issue

Comment

More Slander here from MH who is supposedly now a General Manager. Surely he has better things to do?

They’re playing much better competition than the supposedly town teams you stated they would. What a loser.

Comment

We were told they'd be ECNL within a year, to be kind I'll say I didn't believe it and that the coach was a bit too optimistic with his stated belief.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X