X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Offside, not offsides.

Correct call, had no bearing on the outcome of the match. Be happy no penalty kicks were awarded to Feehan and the game remained as close and entertaining as it was.
    This is America, we already call Futbol, soccer, and rightly so. There is no reason we cannot call off side, offsides. Nor is there any reason to refer to the goalie as the keeper.

Comment

Validate it all you want, it’s still a db move.
      You're right, it's a db nice and would mean something to me if it was something I was guilty of doing, except I'm not.

I rightly noted incoherence. I'm sorry the truth of that hurts your feelings.

Comment

You're right, it's a db nice and would mean something to me if it was something I was guilty of doing, except I'm not.

I rightly noted incoherence. I'm sorry the truth of that hurts your feelings.
        Db nice? Who is incoherent?

Comment

Validate it all you want, it’s still a db move.
          Not the OP, but I'm tired of having to interpret the gibberish of people who have never learned to communicate properly. It's way beyond autocorrect or "I'm typing in a hurry." If you can't collect your thoughts, or are unable to transfer them from your pointy head to the keyboard, then I will think less of you. Your inability to communicate weakens whatever point you're trying to make, so if your goal is to either inform people or to influence opinons, then write clearly.

Signed,
          a DB, (I guess)

Comment

Not the OP, but I'm tired of having to interpret the gibberish of people who have never learned to communicate properly. It's way beyond autocorrect or "I'm typing in a hurry." If you can't collect your thoughts, or are unable to transfer them from your pointy head to the keyboard, then I will think less of you. Your inability to communicate weakens whatever point you're trying to make, so if your goal is to either inform people or to influence opinons, then write clearly.

Signed,
            a DB, (I guess)
            Yes you are a DB if you post here.

Comment

Signed,
              a DB, (I guess)
              I am pretty certain that no one cares about your hardship of having to interpret the gibberish on an anonymous forum. Entitled much?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                I am pretty certain that no one cares about your hardship of having to interpret the gibberish on an anonymous forum. Entitled much?
                Written by a guy, who will likely pay to get his kid on a roster. A lot of people on this board have first gen kids and are dependent on a scholarship for their kids to achieve the dream of going to college and playing in college. Yes, you are a db.

Comment

Didn’t ask you to care, just stated why it might be useful to learn to WRITE CLEARLY.

BTW - I love how you assume educated = entitled.... quite the leap.

Comment

A lot of people on this board have first gen kids and are dependent on a scholarship for their kids to achieve the dream of going to college and playing in college.

Nonsense.

Comment

Didn’t ask you to care, just stated why it might be useful to learn to WRITE CLEARLY.

BTW - I love how you assume educated = entitled.... quite the leap.
                      Oh joy, the snooty, angry, elitist liberal has woken from his slumber. Hopefully your kid is independent of your convictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Nonsense.
                        That’s what you quibble with? Enjoy the paid roster spot. It’s a lot of time to sit on the bench.

Comment

Oh joy, the snooty, angry, elitist liberal has woken from his slumber. Hopefully your kid is independent of your convictions.
                          So, now educated = snooty? How entertaining...

By the way: angry-no, elitist-only if you hate education, liberal-not really, kid independent of my convictions - most definitely!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

This thread really living up to its title.

Comment

This thread really living up to its title.
                              TS is the equivalent of the worst sideline you've ever stood on, except the game never ends.

Comment

Thoughts on male high school coaches texting high school girl players?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X