Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA Win ENPL Final's with 9 DA Players!

It used to be easily confirmable by just looking at both rosters and seeing which were on both, of which 9 were and are in all the pictures, but ECNL decided to take all the standings and rosters down. But it is unbelievable what they have done and the ENPL system needs to be changed ASAP so this will never happen again!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It used to be easily confirmable by just looking at both rosters and seeing which were on both, of which 9 were and are in all the pictures, but ECNL decided to take all the standings and rosters down. But it is unbelievable what they have done and the ENPL system needs to be changed ASAP so this will never happen again!
    Teams have done this in ENPL for a while now, it’s time to stop!

Comment

Why do you care? Did they beat your team?

Comment

Why do you care? Did they beat your team?
        Obviously

Comment

Who cares supposedly DA sucks and is overrated . Can’t have it both ways.

Comment

Some da programs do have third tier players that hardly see the field.

Comment

I’m REALLY going to enjoy this!

So, the OP (who I would bet $10k is from FESA) is talking about the U16 (03) boys age group. Where the PDA ECNL team just dominated the competition to win “Nationals”:

https://www.elitenationalpremierleag...ow/5047858-16u

Here’s what’s funny about this....he’s right....to some extent. The DA does not have a U16 (03 this past year) age division, they have a U16/17 (03/02) age division. Therefore, a good number of DA players from last year’s (2017/2018) U15 would not have made a team that also has too 02’s. So, they play ECNL. Yes, you guys played some kids that were previously DA, and may be again next year when the 03’s and 04’s combine to make the U16/17 age group.
              Now, what REALLY cracks me up is that PDA’s BEST 03’s played DA this year, not ECNL. In fact, the 10 best 2003’s played DA for PDA:

http://plda.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...p?team=7404816

But hey, if you listen to FESA, DA is garbage! LMFAO!!!

Comment

So, the OP (who I would bet $10k is from FESA) is talking about the U16 (03) boys age group. Where the PDA ECNL team just dominated the competition to win “Nationals”:

Here’s what’s funny about this....he’s right....to some extent. The DA does not have a U16 (03 this past year) age division, they have a U16/17 (03/02) age division. Therefore, a good number of DA players from last year’s (2017/2018) U15 would not have made a team that also has too 02’s. So, they play ECNL. Yes, you guys played some kids that were previously DA, and may be again next year when the 03’s and 04’s combine to make the U16/17 age group.
                Now, what REALLY cracks me up is that PDA’s BEST 03’s played DA this year, not ECNL. In fact, the 10 best 2003’s played DA for PDA:

We are not from FESA, but we are from Kraze. I think it is just complete bulls#it that these teams work so hard to go to ENPL finals and then just get smacked by DA.

Comment

We are not from FESA, but we are from Kraze. I think it is just complete bulls#it that these teams work so hard to go to ENPL finals and then just get smacked by DA.
                  nice try...OP is from Fl Elite as they are the one who got smacked by PDA... but they also couldn't beat the other 2 teams they played so... if you think rosters didn't have to be submitted in advance as well as game cards you are an idiot.. also, there were quite a few teams in Illinois as well as Colorado that had duel rostered/DP's as well as players coming on board for the next season playing due to players not being available due to summer vacation.
                  just as a heads up FKK doesn't ever call themselves "kraze"...

Comment

nice try...OP is from Fl Elite as they are the one who got smacked by PDA... but they also couldn't beat the other 2 teams they played so... if you think rosters didn't have to be submitted in advance as well as game cards you are an idiot.. also, there were quite a few teams in Illinois as well as Colorado that had duel rostered/DP's as well as players coming on board for the next season playing due to players not being available due to summer vacation.
                    just as a heads up FKK doesn't ever call themselves "kraze"...
                    We have two at fkk, but that's fine to not believe it lol

Comment

I mostly agree, but if the kids that went to Colorado “previously” played DA, then why are they still on the current U16/17 DA roster? No matter what excuses you make, your PDgAy 03’s that won this weekend was not the team that played all season. Tell me I’m wrong...

Comment

We have two at fkk, but that's fine to not believe it lol
                        ??? translation please ??? LOL???

Comment

Just as a FYI the FESA ECNL 03 boys are not the dominate force they once were.
                          But I will agree that the padding of ECNL teams with DA players is wrong and needs to be fixed.

Comment

Just as a FYI the FESA ECNL 03 boys are not the dominate force they once were.
                            But I will agree that the padding of ECNL teams with DA players is wrong and needs to be fixed.
                            You all don’t seem to understand. PDA did not add any current DA players to their ECNL roster. The 03 DA team from U15 had to be split because of the dual U16/17 age group in DA this year. So, 10 of their 03’s made the U16/17 team, and the rest have been playing on their ECNL team all year. Get it now?

Comment

DA is garbage!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X