Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stats show less viewership...some speculate Rapinoe is turning off millions.
    Off Course. She is being used by the left wing media to speak against our President. There has never been a President that is so behind People like her so shows how Dumb she is.The sad part is she's bringing The USWNT down with her.She's done a lot of damage to Women's soccer.

Comment

Off Course. She is being used by the left wing media to speak against our President. There has never been a President that is so behind People like her so shows how Dumb she is.The sad part is she's bringing The USWNT down with her.She's done a lot of damage to Women's soccer.
      Because she doesn’t want to go eat hotdogs with a President who divides the nation?

Comment

Because she doesn’t want to go eat hotdogs with a President who divides the nation?
        Our President invited the team,She was invited to clean the bathrooms & wash the limo.

Comment

Our President invited the team,She was invited to clean the bathrooms & wash the limo.
          Hilarious.When the left wing media has finished using her she'll sink faster than the Titanic. Good riddance.

Comment

Hilarious.When the left wing media has finished using her she'll sink faster than the Titanic. Good riddance.
            Would the U.S.A. have won without Rapinoe?

Comment

Would the U.S.A. have won without Rapinoe?
              Off course. They would also off brought in millions more in revenue & people would still be celebrating. That ended very quickly due to no one but her.

Comment

Off course. They would also off brought in millions more in revenue & people would still be celebrating. That ended very quickly due to no one but her.
                Not so. Rapinoe is a fan favorite. The women’s WC games were sold out. Since when have the US men won. The celebrating of the USWNT is still going on whether you think so or not.

Comment

I think the actual point is that the fans are actually not soccer fans at all. If they were they could see better soccer for free at any boys high school game. The team and their fans are simply a political arm of left.
                  My concern is that the US players are juicing with testosterone boosters.

All players like Mr. Rapinoe have to do to get around FIFA doping tests is take epitestosterone with testosterone.

FIFA just tests the ratio between the two, since according to them "To prove AAS abuse in sports, the laboratory has to differentiate between the naturally produced steroids and the artificial steroids. As a first step, the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) can be used to screen for possible abuse since the intake of testosterone causes characteristic changes in this ratio in the urine. If this ratio exceeds a certain value, further tests are conducted on that urine sample which may verify or exclude intake of AAS. "

https://www.fifa.com/womensyoutholym...an-514033.html

I always said the team with the most men on it was going to win the womens world cup and I was right.

But this is more than just a joke. Left wing insanity of the type that would encourage people to inject themselves with chemicals that are foreign to their biologically determined gender encourage people to cause themselves (from FIFA): "Damage to the liver, heart and vessel diseases, hormonal disturbances (including infertility), behavioural changes, psychological problems as well as tendon lesions are typical not wanted consequences of their use."

Typical Libtard vision of the world. Reject what God made, remake it in your own delusional image. Then suffer the consequences. Stupid children.

Comment

My concern is that the US players are juicing with testosterone boosters.

All players like Mr. Rapinoe have to do to get around FIFA doping tests is take epitestosterone with testosterone.

FIFA just tests the ratio between the two, since according to them "To prove AAS abuse in sports, the laboratory has to differentiate between the naturally produced steroids and the artificial steroids. As a first step, the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) can be used to screen for possible abuse since the intake of testosterone causes characteristic changes in this ratio in the urine. If this ratio exceeds a certain value, further tests are conducted on that urine sample which may verify or exclude intake of AAS. "

https://www.fifa.com/womensyoutholym...an-514033.html

I always said the team with the most men on it was going to win the womens world cup and I was right.

But this is more than just a joke. Left wing insanity of the type that would encourage people to inject themselves with chemicals that are foreign to their biologically determined gender encourage people to cause themselves (from FIFA): "Damage to the liver, heart and vessel diseases, hormonal disturbances (including infertility), behavioural changes, psychological problems as well as tendon lesions are typical not wanted consequences of their use."

Typical Libtard vision of the world. Reject what God made, remake it in your own delusional image. Then suffer the consequences. Stupid children.
                    Here is an example of how the Godless left wing crazies promote the concept of human-made rather than natural, biological gender, reifying the concept of undoing what God made and redoing it in ones own image:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...osing-n1028766

If you have made the choice to be gay, go with it nobody cares.

My concern is when women who look like men, like Rapinoe, outperform women who look like women, accumulate glory, then become politicians making political statements (even today https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rap...le-in-his-base), when it is likely that the entire thing is a farce created by microdosing of steroids in a manner FIFA cannot (and chooses not) to detect.

Comment

Here is an example of how the Godless left wing crazies promote the concept of human-made rather than natural, biological gender, reifying the concept of undoing what God made and redoing it in ones own image:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...osing-n1028766

If you have made the choice to be gay, go with it nobody cares.

My concern is when women who look like men, like Rapinoe, outperform women who look like women, accumulate glory, then become politicians making political statements (even today https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rap...le-in-his-base), when it is likely that the entire thing is a farce created by microdosing of steroids in a manner FIFA cannot (and chooses not) to detect.
                      And I will be clear, neither I nor anyone can prove she is microdosing, but looking at her, in my opinion, it seems obvious. That nobody can prove it is in fact the point. Anyone can beat a testosterone test by masking the testosterone with epitestosterone:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epitestosterone

And, given the fact that Libtards are well known to cheat in order to win and promulgate their agenda (e.g. Russia Hoax), where the end justifies the means, I find her physical appearance HIGHLY suspicious.

FIFA needs to figure out a better way to test female athletes in order to keep the competition fair. If I felt comfortable that the game was fair, I might even be more inclined to support equal pay. But, not when its so easy to cheat.

Comment

Anyway, aside from the goals she was horrible, virtually every touch a turnover, she looked like Michael Bradley. In fact, if she shaved her head she would be his doppelganger.

Comment

Talking soccer for real

Not so. Rapinoe is a fan favorite. The women’s WC games were sold out. Since when have the US men won. The celebrating of the USWNT is still going on whether you think so or not.
                          You mean the same women’s team that gets beaten bad by 14 year old boys time and time again.

Comment

Well the few of you can have your fan favorite & the rest of us will move on to players that are thankful for being American. Your as Stupid as she is.

Comment

FC Dallas Boys U15 team beat the women’s team 5-2.
                              But you won’t see that in a Nike ad.
                              That’s fake news. Never happened.

Comment

That’s fake news. Never happened.
                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...scrimmage/amp/

It’s true.

The USWNT did lose to Middle School Boys.

It’s not fake news.

The CBS article writes about how the FC Dallas U15 Boys team defeated the USWNT 5-2.

In the article are pictures of Carli Loyd, Megan Rapinoe and Ali Krieger with the U15 FC Dallas Boys team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X