Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juventus signs too Weston play dad examined for mental retardation.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says the guy whose kid can never and will never have a chance at DA.
    You like brands, pull back the layers see what you got!

Comment

More parents should do this. This only helps the game. This hype is good for everyone .

Comment

More parents should do this. This only helps the game. This hype is good for everyone .
        More interviews like that?

Comment

I thought this was great, right until they mentioned Trump...then you knew it was a ****ty decision :-(

Family with a sense a humor

Comment

One and done

Ok mom. How does self do promo delusional parents help the gam or the kid for that matter? You ran ur son out of Weston after one year. Now ur kid will be riding pine on a rev team.

Comment

Enjoy rec soccer

Comment

the reality is mirco wanted to enjoy the spoils of his privilege life as a weston fc coach, but the mother resisted and he let the kid go as its protocol at weston when mirco doesn't get what he wants. luis mom is too classic to give in to the smelly, semi bold, crippled talented coach.
                Regards,

Luis 's dad

Comment

To Talking Soccer Administrator

Please take down this thread, we don’t support the language used here. We have enough space on media for any messages. This is my son, I am not anonymous to you. I am glad to see TS is protecting minors. We had enough with Victor Pastora targeting ALL families that went to Colombia. No, we don’t interfere with anything in clubs (otherwise you don’t make it to Weston DA) YES we asked about support after that fateful trip.

Comment

Please take down this thread, we don’t support the language used here. We have enough space on media for any messages. This is my son, I am not anonymous to you. I am glad to see TS is protecting minors. We had enough with Victor Pastora targeting ALL families that went to Colombia. No, we don’t interfere with anything in clubs (otherwise you don’t make it to Weston DA) YES we asked about support after that fateful trip.
                    That admin didn’t even erase the A thread. Just changed the name to AP to Union....

You have let this thread stay dead in the back pages
                    Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

That admin didn’t even erase the A thread. Just changed the name to AP to Union....

You have let this thread stay dead in the back pages
                      Close it so no one can post. Like the one “Pastora the beginning of the end”
                      Or like many from incident that TS removed. This cannot be a one side website. They insult many and hide here. I don’t hide. I put my name in all complaints, even here everyone with a guilty mind knows who I am.

Comment

Close it so no one can post. Like the one “Pastora the beginning of the end”
                        Or like many from incident that TS removed. This cannot be a one side website. They insult many and hide here. I don’t hide. I put my name in all complaints, even here everyone with a guilty mind knows who I am.
                        It is a very one sided piece of sh1t website where loser adults come on here and slam kids cause they are unhappy with their pathetic lives and their micro penises.

The administrator sucks.

Comment

It’s re tard not retard

Comment

It’s re tard not retard
                            It's spelled mong

Comment

That juventus team will crush Weston 03/04 and beat inter. They play extremely well. The dad was just trying to have a little fun. The mom is certifiable.

Comment

That juventus team will crush Weston 03/04 and beat inter. They play extremely well. The dad was just trying to have a little fun. The mom is certifiable.
                                I don’t mind your insults. Everyone reacts different to situations. I respect your opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X