X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are these girls selected?
    Statistics of how many goals scored, the golden boot for their club.

Comment

Who cares???? Honestly, I would imagine if anyone on this site cared they would have been checking ECNL site themselves. This is just a way to gloat and brag about something. Facebook, Twitter, so many ways now for people to try and draw attention to themselves, narcissistic outlets are everywhere now. Yes, great, congrats, but really who cares, if they did, they knew about before checking TS.
      Sorry your kid didn't make it and mine did.

Comment

Statistics of how many goals scored, the golden boot for their club.
        Not accurate I'm afraid. 4 girls on list my DD has played against are MF/D.

Comment

Your a douche bag, you need anger management
          classes. These girls deserve recognition, where ever they get it, my DD is not on this list, but just say congrats or shut the hell up. Better yet say nothing, and NO, I'm not the OP.

Oh wait, you wanted someone to say something back. Dang... Fell for it. Bet you accomplished your goal, bet your keeping score.
          Sounds like you’ve got your panties in a bunch. Did someone not congratulate you enough today for being able to walk and talk at the same time? It’s ok, go put something nice on Facebook or twitter or instagram about yourself, that will lift your spirits. Narcissists, always tough to please. Real people with true confidence in themselves do not need to post a congratulatory post about their kid on some chat site, because bottom line is no one really cares except for you. It’s like posting an all tourney team. That’s great, but it really only matters to a select few, and seems strange to post it on a talking soccer site.get a life.

Comment

why so much hate???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X