X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more SUSA tryouts

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would i complain about trump? I like seeing my $$ grow.
    Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

only the strong ones...the weaker girls will go home crying like entitled little princesses.
      This is such an asinine statement. I am the person who posted originally about the 2007 coach. Screaming at 11 year old girls (mostly snarky remarks with no actual value and definitely no instruction) because they are down 4-0 in a game, without making any actual adjustments doesn't make his players "weak", it makes him a completely ineffective coach.

My daughter's club certainly isn't full of warm and fuzzy coaches, but they are much more effective in the way they communicate with players than this guy (and yes, that does include yelling at times).

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

This is such an asinine statement. I am the person who posted originally about the 2007 coach. Screaming at 11 year old girls (mostly snarky remarks with no actual value and definitely no instruction) because they are down 4-0 in a game, without making any actual adjustments doesn't make his players "weak", it makes him a completely ineffective coach.

My daughter's club certainly isn't full of warm and fuzzy coaches, but they are much more effective in the way they communicate with players than this guy (and yes, that does include yelling at times).
        ok mr. fag, tell you what, for every 100 kids wetnursed, coddled, self entitled little crybabies. you show me, I'll show you one kid that takes the critism, wants to work and get better, The one kid will show that they are mentally and physically tougher than some crybaby complaining that a coach yelled at them.

The one kid, will make more money in their career later in life, they will get the higher paying job, higher stature in society, ect, ect.....as opposed to fags like you P_ssyfying our children into little faggots and whiners.

Comment

ok mr. fag, tell you what, for every 100 kids wetnursed, coddled, self entitled little crybabies. you show me, I'll show you one kid that takes the critism, wants to work and get better, The one kid will show that they are mentally and physically tougher than some crybaby complaining that a coach yelled at them.

The one kid, will make more money in their career later in life, they will get the higher paying job, higher stature in society, ect, ect.....as opposed to fags like you P_ssyfying our children into little faggots and whiners.
          You are always on here crying and whining about the same thing over and over. It is so ironic.

Comment

Seriously? These SUSA girls weren't "crybabies"--they were being screamed at, but given no actual direction or adjustments. My kid was playing against them, so I am simply making an observation about the coach.

Given your propensity for homophobic slurs, I'm glad I don't live in NY--no chance we have to share a sideline. Also--I'm female, so you can feel free to refer to me as Mrs. (insert keyboard warrior insult here).

I'm sure your daughter would be incredibly proud if she saw your post. She's probably super "tough" from years of you yelling at her from the sideline...

Comment

You are always on here crying and whining about the same thing over and over. It is so ironic.

This poster is a nut job! Look how he writes and what he writes. has no business having children. Dirtbag

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

Seriously? These SUSA girls weren't "crybabies"--they were being screamed at, but given no actual direction or adjustments. My kid was playing against them, so I am simply making an observation about the coach.

Given your propensity for homophobic slurs, I'm glad I don't live in NY--no chance we have to share a sideline. Also--I'm female, so you can feel free to refer to me as Mrs. (insert keyboard warrior insult here).

I'm sure your daughter would be incredibly proud if she saw your post. She's probably super "tough" from years of you yelling at her from the sideline...
                1st I knew you were female either way. :)
                2nd. you are correct, My daughter is "super tough" , but not from sideline (only at home and practice) her friends are in the same boat. If a new kid comes and cant take it, they are benched until they quit....coincidentally, everyone of my girls are top 5% in there class (they are extremely smart as they are tough, i probably have the class valedictorian and salutatorian on my team (I think I'm most proud of this as a coach). I am also 100% confident any of my girls would punch you and/or your pathetic excuse for a husband in the face and knock your teeth out....I have the most feared girls team on the East Coast hands down.

Comment

2nd. you are correct, My daughter is "super tough" , but not from sideline (only at home and practice) her friends are in the same boat. If a new kid comes and cant take it, they are benched until they quit....coincidentally, everyone of my girls are top 5% in there class (they are extremely smart as they are tough, i probably have the class valedictorian and salutatorian on my team (I think I'm most proud of this as a coach). I am also 100% confident any of my girls would punch you and/or your pathetic excuse for a husband in the face and knock your teeth out....I have the most feared girls team on the East Coast hands down.
                  Remember.. I am a gag with a wife. Try to punch her in the face if you must but she will make your little *"'** pay dearly. I would not recommend tangling with her.

And we only have valedictorians on our team. No sloppy seconds placers allowed.

Comment

Oh yeah real tough guy hiding behind a computer. Big pu$$y. Why don't you bring these Suburban so call feared girls to Brooklyn and play against an Urban League Team and you will see talent and toughness.

Comment

Congrats to your daughter. Considering your writing skills, she clearly putworked genetics in order to be in the top 5% of her class. I’m dying to know who this team of superstars is—do tell...

Comment

Totally describes this coach. No direction or guidance just insults and back handed comments. We pulled our daughter because of him.

Comment

Totally describes this coach. No direction or guidance just insults and back handed comments. We pulled our daughter because of him.
                          #susalife

Comment

When are this week's tryouts?

Comment

POST of the day, lmao.

Comment

Funny thing is some of their trainers really do have bad reputations and not helping with their turnover. who does the hiring at susa? I have my own business and though its smaller in comparison to susa I would never allow some of these trainers to continue their employment. reputation is everything and it would appear the owner who is worth millions may not be overseeing the hiring. if he is well maybe the money is inheritated, lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X