Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And yet it's the republican-led government that's trying to take away rights. Please, stay away from Fox News! Read something, anything. Stop relying on Fox and Friends to tell you what and how to think.
    Give me two rights they want to take away. go..

Comment

resp to last and first...

... it is so obvious you can't think for yourself... don't just listen.. read, read, read. and read everything... It is pretty sad that you don't see that Trump only does things that will benefit himself and his family. He is and will be forever grateful for the people that backed him and his policies that benefited his family, and himself, and of course his friends, (but no one is really "friends" with this man). If one of his kids was found to have verbally bashed him, they'd be disowned. The best part of his presidency will be when he is out of office.... All the dirt will run out, and the wife will run off... He is the great manipulator in chief... I'll give him that much credit. what a waste of 4 years.

Comment

... it is so obvious you can't think for yourself... don't just listen.. read, read, read. and read everything... It is pretty sad that you don't see that Trump only does things that will benefit himself and his family. He is and will be forever grateful for the people that backed him and his policies that benefited his family, and himself, and of course his friends, (but no one is really "friends" with this man). If one of his kids was found to have verbally bashed him, they'd be disowned. The best part of his presidency will be when he is out of office.... All the dirt will run out, and the wife will run off... He is the great manipulator in chief... I'll give him that much credit. what a waste of 4 years.
        Got more money in my pocket thanks to his tax cut, my retirement and college savings up 40% since he took office, my home up 20%, had 4 job offers in the last 12 months, minority unemployment the lowest EVER! I guess I am part of Trumps family? Either your too ignorant to tell the truth or are brainwashed? Which is it?

But you can continue a follow the Democrats and their beliefs in infanticide! You and your party are sick!

Comment

Got more money in my pocket thanks to his tax cut, my retirement and college savings up 40% since he took office, my home up 20%, had 4 job offers in the last 12 months, minority unemployment the lowest EVER! I guess I am part of Trumps family? Either your too ignorant to tell the truth or are brainwashed? Which is it?

But you can continue a follow the Democrats and their beliefs in infanticide! You and your party are sick!
          Folks the New Democrat party!
          They burn flags, are against freedom of speech if it goes against their beliefs, they don’t believe in God anymore, send death threats to an 8 year old girl who impersonates AOC, believe in infanticide, support PP who’s founder believed in black eugenics, and they rather take care of illegals like MS13 with sanctuary cities and free healthcare while Veterans are homeless on the street!

Comment

That’s just it, the majority of folks who voted for Trump wasn’t because he was a Republican, it was because he was results driven and the fact that Hillary was the worst choice for president EVER! Because he was a former Dem he brings good ideas to the table like right to try, first chance, etc. Only a moron would blindly follow a party and not the policies of the individual who is running. For me Trump has delivered much more than I expected!
            The majority of folks who voted for Trump had one of four reasons, or some combination.

* Habitual Republicans who can't bring themselves to vote for a Democrat under any circumstances.
            * Racist A-Holes who heard every single one of his dog whistles loud and clear.
            * Misogynists who say it's because they think Hillary would be awful, but really hate her because she's a her.
            * Idiots who actually believed Trump has been a success despite a consistent decades long record of spectacular failures.

Anyone who says they paid attention to the campaign and still claims they thought he had the qualifications, temperament, and experience to be POTUS are lying through their teeth. They love him precisely because he's a thoroughly despicable human being and they wish they could get away with a fraction of his hideous behavior themselves.

Trump is an embarrassment and it will take decades for our country to clean up his mess.

Within a decade we won't be able to find a single person who will publicly admit they voted for him. Mark my words. It'll be like finding a Nixon voter in 1975.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X