Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Environment --Trump seems to favor big business and does not recognize impact of global warming which will affect our future. I disagreed with the tax cut which favored the wealthy.
    I disagree, my family got $325 more a month in our paycheck with zero tax change when we filed.
    Regarding the environment, yes we need to do more, however, paying 30 billion a year for the Paris treaty whereas China and other countries doesn't have to do anything to curb their emissions until 2040 or somewhere after that was a complete and total moronic deal!

A common sense approach to climate change, the earth MUST of experienced many changes in climate over the millions of years it has existed. Science of these recorded changes are maybe 200 years plus old? Who can determine the climate patterns that happened before that?
    With that said, yes, I think Trump should partner will a person like a Bill Gates and come up with alternatives. However, oil dependency on the ME is a non-starter.

Comment

Maybe that he cuts the Saudis too much slack, probably because of their influence in the ME. I’m not aware of all of his policies but I’m sure there is something I disagree with. I’m mostly in tune with the macro policies that have a direct affect on my family’s future. I tend to look at things from a common sense perspective. Which policies do you disagree with?
      I've looked really hard for something I can disagree with President Trump about. The outcome was he's still to weak with the UN & the middle east but apart from that Zero,so yes he's the 1st President ever to be Flawless.

Comment

You all Trump lovers are a bunch of foking reptards.
        Happy 4th of July.

Comment

Happy 4th of July.
          Posting in English would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

I've looked really hard for something I can disagree with President Trump about. The outcome was he's still to weak with the UN & the middle east but apart from that Zero,so yes he's the 1st President ever to be Flawless.
            Glad a working family got a tax break. Would not call any president flawless as I'm not sure how you can overlook some of the tweets with the name calling and such. But we will see if the voters agree with you in the next election. Happy 4th to everyone!

Comment

Glad a working family got a tax break. Would not call any president flawless as I'm not sure how you can overlook some of the tweets with the name calling and such. But we will see if the voters agree with you in the next election. Happy 4th to everyone!
              That was a different poster than me. Yes we got a tax break but flawless? LOL, I don’t think anyone can be flawless because you can’t please everyone. Is the country back on tract for success, yes all the indicators say so! Enjoy as well!

Comment

Happy 4th of July.
                Dems say....

FREE health care for ILLEGAL immigrants.

I’m not a freeloader and I pay taxes. Which means I PAY for people to have health care that come to this country illegally, when I’m currently doing everything I can to to pay MY OWN FAMILY’S health care.

Fvck you Democrats. Americans first.

Comment

Posting in English would be appreciated. Thanks.
                  Pretty clear. What is what you don’t understand racist moron?

Comment

Dems say....

FREE health care for ILLEGAL immigrants.

I’m not a freeloader and I pay taxes. Which means I PAY for people to have health care that come to this country illegally, when I’m currently doing everything I can to to pay MY OWN FAMILY’S health care.

Fvck you Democrats. Americans first.
                    Fvck you mathafakka racist. If you are not Native American you are also illegal POS

Comment

Fvck you mathafakka racist. If you are not Native American you are also illegal POS
                      So typical.

Facts are not in your favor or don’t like how conversation is going.....

“Racist”

“Nazi”

You’re a Lib meme right now. An NPC. “Orange man bad”

Comment

Environment --Trump seems to favor big business and does not recognize impact of global warming which will affect our future. I disagreed with the tax cut which favored the wealthy.
                        I make 100 k far from “ wealthy” unless you a hood rat , then yeah , 100 k a fortune- anyway tax cuts helped me out a lot

Comment

I make 100 k far from “ wealthy” unless you a hood rat , then yeah , 100 k a fortune- anyway tax cuts helped me out a lot
                          You should want to pay for illegal immigrants FREE HEALTH CARE, no?

The best is people who don’t even pay taxes supporting FREE HEALTH CARE for illegal immigrants. No skin off their back....

Comment

I believe this person is just trying to stir the pot and had no opinion whatsoever because no one is this stupid, not even the liberals.

Comment

I believe this person is just trying to stir the pot and had no opinion whatsoever because no one is this stupid, not even the liberals.
                              Maybe the guy is a reptard just like you

Comment

Maybe the guy is a reptard just like you
                                This is probably the dude posting. Welcome to the liberals voting base! https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/sta...461115392?s=21

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X