Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSPL Schedules due 7/1

So its 7/2 and no schedule. Anyone know what's up? And yes, I know FSPL league sucks, and your kid is in DA, ENCL or whatever is the "soup de jour" and that [fill in the blank] is the only path to greatness and the rest is rec soccer blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So its 7/2 and no schedule. Anyone know what's up? And yes, I know FSPL league sucks, and your kid is in DA, ENCL or whatever is the "soup de jour" and that [fill in the blank] is the only path to greatness and the rest is rec soccer blah blah blah.
    They have some age groups without enough teams and others with far to many.

Comment

There is a schedule out I believe, just game dates for now.

http://www.fysa.com/programs/florida...remier-league/

Comment

Where did everybody go?

I just looked at the FSPL teams and its mostly all South Florida and few Tampa clubs now. Almost all of Central Florida and Jacksonville, etc are gone.

Comment

They have some age groups without enough teams and others with far to many.
          Thanks for input. Hopefully FSPL can square this away soon.

Comment

There is a schedule out I believe, just game dates for now.

http://www.fysa.com/programs/florida...remier-league/
            I meant the schedules for the teams to see who the opposition is and what bracket the team is in.

Heard that some teams dropped out of the Premier and First Division to go to other leagues and others missed deadlines. So just want to know how things are going to end up. But thank you for the response.

Comment

I just looked at the FSPL teams and its mostly all South Florida and few Tampa clubs now. Almost all of Central Florida and Jacksonville, etc are gone.
              GPS, Space Coast, Fl Elite, OCYS, FKK, Rush, Jax Armada and Clay all play in NPL now.

Comment

Local

GPS, Space Coast, Fl Elite, OCYS, FKK, Rush, Jax Armada and Clay all play in NPL now.
                Why not just stay near home and play in SFUYSA and USA Leagues. Travel is getting ridiculous.

Comment

FSPL is a mafia. They just want to please Sunrise adding their B and C teams to all brackets at the last minute.

Comment

FSPL Schedules due 7/1

Just got this email from FSPL:

Good afternoon,

THIS IS NOT A TEAM SPECIFIC MESSAGE. If you are receiving this email you are the only contact listed for your team. Gotsoccer has removed all of the coaches and managers from all of the rosters; including all team applications for FSPL. Please have your club registrar add them back to the rosters.

Comment

Just got this email from FSPL:

Good afternoon,

THIS IS NOT A TEAM SPECIFIC MESSAGE. If you are receiving this email you are the only contact listed for your team. Gotsoccer has removed all of the coaches and managers from all of the rosters; including all team applications for FSPL. Please have your club registrar add them back to the rosters.

Seems like a convenient excuse to use as a reason for the delay.

Comment

Schedule will be posted....
                        http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=73320

Comment

FSPL Schedules due 7/1

This has been up for weeks—albeit blank with no Schedules. We know Schedules will be posted, but when. Some teams are trying to deconflict games with multiple leagues.

Comment

Unfortunate. Not much of a state league anymore.

Comment

I think the delay is all the last minute registrations. Got to have everyone in and accounted for before they can post a solid schedule.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X