X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA - Spain PK

yes on no?

First one yes, absolutely. Second one was just soft. Let them play and if you're going to grant a pk it better be for something more substantive. The VAR is getting tiresome as well. They had to add nearly 8 minutes on at the end. Anyway, we didn't look good. Sloppy in the back, very few dangerous shots. We'll probably beat France, but I doubt we'll dominate. Between VAR and FIFA not wanting the championship team out, we'll advance one way or the other.

Comment

US lucky to advance. No creativity or plan B

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        US lucky to advance. No creativity or plan B
        i think the US got intimidated... just what Spain wanted. I watched the game and i think someone told the Spaniards to play American Football .....not play the Americans in football... That blond defender was a hitman

Comment

i think the US got intimidated... just what Spain wanted. I watched the game and i think someone told the Spaniards to play American Football .....not play the Americans in football... That blond defender was a hitman
          They're not used to being challenged. Happens all the time in sports. A clearly dominating, stacked team that walks through their season and early playoff rounds suddenly faces good competition. They were fortunate to get through this round and better get their shi+ together for Friday.

Comment

They're not used to being challenged. Happens all the time in sports. A clearly dominating, stacked team that walks through their season and early playoff rounds suddenly faces good competition. They were fortunate to get through this round and better get their shi+ together for Friday.
            Rapinoe and Heath (my 2 favs) were uncharacteristically "off". Still far superior to Morgan who is routinely overrated and even worse yesterday than usual. Ertz had a really solid game, minus the missed shot, Dunn and Mewis looked good too.
            The goal they let up was a dumb mistake, doubt they'll make that mistake again. Biggest issue was Rapinoe and Heath who usually carry this team offensively, whose cylinders just weren't clicking like they usually do.
            Oh and that Ellis sucks...

Comment

Rapinoe and Heath (my 2 favs) were uncharacteristically "off". Still far superior to Morgan who is routinely overrated and even worse yesterday than usual. Ertz had a really solid game, minus the missed shot, Dunn and Mewis looked good too.
              The goal they let up was a dumb mistake, doubt they'll make that mistake again. Biggest issue was Rapinoe and Heath who usually carry this team offensively, whose cylinders just weren't clicking like they usually do.
              Oh and that Ellis sucks...
              Who cares if Morgan didn't play well. She is hot

Comment

USA - Spain PK

my sentiments exactly :)

Comment

USA - Spain PK

Jill Ellis should have put Lloyd in allot earlier....she is not a regular player...she is a weapon.

Comment

Jill Ellis should have put Lloyd in allot earlier....she is not a regular player...she is a weapon.
                    I'd rather watch Morgan

Comment

USA - Spain PK

I'd rather watch Morgan
                      i know shes hot...but she was just off in the game, that is all...I think Lloyd would have changed the game.

Comment

sexist

Comment

I'd rather watch Morgan
                          You're an *******, I hope you don't have daughters

Comment

Do you coach at SUSA?

Comment

Lloyd and Horan must play, both are better and tougher than Lavelle and Morgan, France will try to do the same to US, push and pull the whole game....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X