Florida Elite father charged with soliciting a minor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a sheriff in Okaloosa County? That's like 4½ hours from Jacksonville. It sounds like he may have been separated from his wife.

Conversation of this guy's daughter should probably be left unsaid.

Comment

This is an unfortunate situation for the family and the community they are from. This has nothing to do with a soccer club, player, coach or program. It has nothing to do with the game. I would ask everyone to respect the gravity of the situation and use this perspective before posting about it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I much prefer the culture around veterans as apposed to the trailer park image Armada portrays.
        Sewer/dumpster dwellers like you would prefer Veterans. Patton Park fields are in much better condition generally and Patton has nice stadium field too. Veterans has.......... well. not so much. But there is skate board pad and dog walk attached so you got that.

Comment

Given the culture around Veterans, this sort of thing won't surprise anyone much. It is sort of like anything goes Game of Thrones and Bubb is the Lord Prince.
          As a FESA parent, I was very concerned when the club forced kids to be around the Bahamian national players last year. Surely no background checks or like they would reveal any funny business that goes on in the islands.

Comment

As a FESA parent, I was very concerned when the club forced kids to be around the Bahamian national players last year. Surely no background checks or like they would reveal any funny business that goes on in the islands.
            And this has to do with the topic at hand how, exactly?

Comment

What is wrong with humans and our society?
              Perversion has been happening since, well, forever.

Comment

Not the kids fault if the fathers an alleged pervert.
                Does he travel with her? Hang out with Bubb and the girls on the team??

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2515357]One of Mike Pickett’s Discovery Players on 02 ECNL team father just got arrested for soliciting a 9 year old for sex.

You are complete and total jerk. This dad had nothing to do with the soccer program other than his kid played soccer I think this is an intentional posting to besmirch a soccer program. You you're an idiot and you should be banned from this website

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2515458]
                    One of Mike Pickett’s Discovery Players on 02 ECNL team father just got arrested for soliciting a 9 year old for sex.

You are complete and total jerk. This dad had nothing to do with the soccer program other than his kid played soccer I think this is an intentional posting to besmirch a soccer program. You you're an idiot and you should be banned from this website
                    As the other poster alluded to, does the guy travel with his daughter and hang out around other girls on the team. Don't you think this information would be good to know if you were a parent on the team? Of course not, because you constantly defend FESA for everything and anything. This post does not besmirch FESA. FESA pretty much does that on their own.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2515461]

As the other poster alluded to, does the guy travel with his daughter and hang out around other girls on the team. Don't you think this information would be good to know if you were a parent on the team? Of course not, because you constantly defend FESA for everything and anything. This post does not besmirch FESA. FESA pretty much does that on their own.
                      Ah yeah it does. And if families have concerns they should address it with the club or league, not take posts on an anonymous trash-fest board as gospel.

Comment

I much prefer the culture around veterans as apposed to the trailer park image Armada portrays.
                        Florida Elite locations are some of the safest around with the suburban neighborhoods and parks, top rated schools and high economic area. However, parents and kids can never let their guard down because evil can exist anywhere.

Comment

Florida Elite locations are some of the safest around with the suburban neighborhoods and parks, top rated schools and high economic area. However, parents and kids can never let their guard down because evil can exist anywhere.
                          There is evil lurking at and around Veterans though it takes different forms.

Comment

One of Mike Pickett’s Discovery Players on 02 ECNL team father just got arrested for soliciting a 9 year old for sex...

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20...liciting-minor
                            I have read a lot of awful, sleazy, disgusting things on this website. You just won. Two families are destroyed here. And you come on this site and make it about a child who has likely lost her father, may well be a victim of this horrible man herself, and take away any tiny shred of privacy she may have had left. Did it occur to you to consider the pain of the victim, the victim's family, and this dirtbag's family? Did it occur to you that for his daughter, soccer may have been the one place where she could go and NOT think about her family falling apart? No. You couldn't wait to get on here and hide behind your "unregistered" name and let everyone know. Well done, keyboard warrior. Well done.

Comment

I have read a lot of awful, sleazy, disgusting things on this website. You just won. Two families are destroyed here. And you come on this site and make it about a child who has likely lost her father, may well be a victim of this horrible man herself, and take away any tiny shred of privacy she may have had left. Did it occur to you to consider the pain of the victim, the victim's family, and this dirtbag's family? Did it occur to you that for his daughter, soccer may have been the one place where she could go and NOT think about her family falling apart? No. You couldn't wait to get on here and hide behind your "unregistered" name and let everyone know. Well done, keyboard warrior. Well done.
                              Please save your drama. While this news is very unfortunate and clearly some in the family will be experiencing personal pains. The news is already in the public domain and not that many people are on TS. I guarantee you many more are aware otherwise from other sources and means. Lighten up Frances. What is FESA doing to protect other team-mates from this guy traveling with his daughter and being around other children?

Comment

Well said. This is the most intelligent post I have ever read on this forum. I wish everyone would follow your example. Thank you for writing this post!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X