Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Elite father charged with soliciting a minor

One of Mike Pickett’s Discovery Players on 02 ECNL team father just got arrested for soliciting a 9 year old for sex...

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20...liciting-minor

That girl is at Mike Pickett’s soccer camp this week too. I’ll have my daughter ask her about it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That girl is at Mike Pickett’s soccer camp this week too. I’ll have my daughter ask her about it
      Not the kids fault if the fathers an alleged pervert.

Comment

What a sick pervert, that’s FESA for yall

Comment

So that's what concerns you that the dad's daughter plays for FESA and not that he is a police officer .... we should really pay someone to find who you are and expose you for the absolute loser that you are

Comment

So that's what concerns you that the dad's daughter plays for FESA and not that he is a police officer .... we should really pay someone to find who you are and expose you for the absolute loser that you are
            Holy ****...a deputy doing something like that. I have a 10 year old. That pisses me off.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2515371]What a sick pervert, that’s FESA for yall[/QUOTE

I'm all for exposing any club who is not meeting the needs of its community/members but this is just so wrong. You crossed a line here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2515399]
                What a sick pervert, that’s FESA for yall[/QUOTE

I'm all for exposing any club who is not meeting the needs of its community/members but this is just so wrong. You crossed a line here.

Totally agree but it's law enforcement officials who have questions to answer, not a soccer club. Trying to throw a club under the bus for a parent? Are clubs supposed to run background checks on parents now? Total BS. Background checks won't turn up anything if the person has never been arrested before.

Comment

No. Leave your player out of it. This poor kid is going through something absolutely horrific. Leave her alone.

Comment

One of Mike Pickett’s Discovery Players on 02 ECNL team father just got arrested for soliciting a 9 year old for sex...

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20...liciting-minor
                    What is wrong with humans and our society?

Comment

What is wrong with humans and our society?
                      Individual humans? Many things...society, well the fact many are disgusted by his actions say our society is not completely lost. Those that seem to be celebrating this because it makes a rival club look bad, yeah you should worry about them.

Comment

Given the culture around Veterans, this sort of thing won't surprise anyone much. It is sort of like anything goes Game of Thrones and Bubb is the Lord Prince.

Comment

Individual humans? Many things...society, well the fact many are disgusted by his actions say our society is not completely lost. Those that seem to be celebrating this because it makes a rival club look bad, yeah you should worry about them.
                          I'm not thinking anyone would celebrate this or use this against a club but it is yet another thread about people who work with kids or are there to protect kids who do these unimaginable things. just don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Not even close. Trump hardly puts his hands on women and children in public and when he does, he does not look like he is having a wet dream like creepy Joe. Of course, communist thinking like you supports this culture of "if it feels good, just do it".
                            Clubs will have the thread erased or removed to the political side soon for the sake of the soccer player too.

Comment

Given the culture around Veterans, this sort of thing won't surprise anyone much. It is sort of like anything goes Game of Thrones and Bubb is the Lord Prince.
                              I much prefer the culture around veterans as apposed to the trailer park image Armada portrays.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X