Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What metric would you use to try and quantify why Pinecrest is the best club in SF for 03 girls?

Break it down for me, please. Best at what exactly? Seriously.

Best training?
    Best team?
    Best exposure to scouting?
    Best college recruitment for their players?
    Best win / loss record?
    Best uniforms?
    Best looking moms?

What makes it the best in South Florida?
    All those things make us the best

Comment

Clown

What the Hell is a Ramiro?
      He is the new girls Doc at Pinecrest that has lost complete teams
      Of quality players as a coach and as DOC. He has been lucky to have talent at Lourdes which is why he has success there but all the quality players / teams can’t stand him in club .
      We had him as a coach years back and left to
      Gables after parents caught him double charging hotel expenses and fees while staying in the same room with than fellow coach and girl friend Maria M. Who also charged her team.
      Now they run the club. Way to go Pinecrest !!

Pinecrest is losing teams of players every year. Fact
      Gables is getting all talent that does not leave to Broward. Fact
      Gables es tu papa and will be the top girls option if not already in Dade . Fact

Comment

Of quality players as a coach and as DOC. He has been lucky to have talent at Lourdes which is why he has success there but all the quality players / teams can’t stand him in club .
        Gables after parents caught him double charging hotel expenses and fees while staying in the same room with than fellow coach and girl friend Maria M. Who also charged her team.

Gables es tu papa and will be the top girls option if not already in Dade . Fact
        Didn't Gables just lose almost all their girls teams to the Breakers? Now that’s a fact

Comment

Teams leaving psc ?

Didn't Gables just lose almost all their girls teams to the Breakers? Now that’s a fact
          Is it true ?
          Did The entire 2005 Girls and some 2006 G go to breakers ?
          2001/02 Girls left to Kendall ?
          2007 Girls left to PSG ?

If true. That’s almost 4 teams in one summer . Great job Ramiro. Way to lead .

At least the 2003 that have 1 year left in club stayed. Lol

Not to mention that a few board members removed their own kids from program for other clubs. ( This I know because we have a Board member whose 05 daughter now plays with mine)

What does that say about Pinecrest and it’s up and coming program ? Lol

Pinecrest is Headed in the right direction. Down.

Comment

Is it true ?
            Did The entire 2005 Girls and some 2006 G go to breakers ?
            2001/02 Girls left to Kendall ?
            2007 Girls left to PSG ?

If true. That’s almost 4 teams in one summer . Great job Ramiro. Way to lead .

At least the 2003 that have 1 year left in club stayed. Lol

Not to mention that a few board members removed their own kids from program for other clubs. ( This I know because we have a Board member whose 05 daughter now plays with mine)

What does that say about Pinecrest and it’s up and coming program ? Lol

Pinecrest is Headed in the right direction. Down.
            You make it sound like Ramiro is the cause of all of the issues at Pinecrest. Give the man a chance he just took over as DOC. Let’s see what he does before we claim that he failed. Also I am sorry your daughter was not good enough to make his team.

Comment

You make it sound like Ramiro is the cause of all of the issues at Pinecrest. Give the man a chance he just took over as DOC. Let’s see what he does before we claim that he failed. Also I am sorry your daughter was not good enough to make his team.
              Is it the same Ramiro that lost multiple teams under his leadership? He’s also known for double dipping and stealing from parents.

Comment

Is it the same Ramiro that lost multiple teams under his leadership? He’s also known for double dipping and stealing from parents.
                Sorry but you are wrong he is probably the best coach in Florida. My daughter was very fortunate to learn from him

Comment

Double dipping is gross and the ultimate party foul. It’s simple one dip per chip. You can get really sick from that.

Comment

Pinecrest knocks Sunrise out of Regionals. Great job Josh and Ramiro in slaying the dragon.

Comment

Pinecrest knocks Sunrise out of Regionals. Great job Josh and Ramiro in slaying the dragon.
                      Egg on my face I read the score wrong sunrise beat Pinecrest 2-0

Comment

Egg on my face I read the score wrong sunrise beat Pinecrest 2-0
                        Josh can’t coach worth a crap, things will change now that we have coach Francis.

Comment

Uh check your facts. Gables no longer fields competitive teams just rec, that's a fact.

Comment

Uh check your facts. Gables no longer fields competitive teams just rec, that's a fact.
                            It looks like neither does Pinecrest

Comment

It looks like neither does Pinecrest
                              That's funny

Comment

Excuses

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2517138]You make it sound like Ramiro is the cause of all of the issues at Pinecrest. Give the man a chance he just took over as DOC. Let’s see what he does before we claim that he failed. Also I am sorry your daughter was not good enough to make his

Stop the excuses.
                                He was ASST doc for over a year and now Doc.

My daugther played for Pinecrest last year and he didn’t show up to one game for her team.
                                He is Always 30-40 mins late from his Lourdes coaching job too. I would see him stroll in and let one coach train 20+ kids during practice days . He is a Disaster . Just watch .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X