Great move by Pinecrest Premier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh was the coach of the 03 girls. Let’s not forget.

Comment

Let's also not forget that Josh is under investigation

Comment

Pinecrest welcomes any investigation. We are the model of how a club carries itself. From the leadership to the players to our parents. It´s all about the kids here.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Another amazing move by our great management staff at Pinecrest. While the rest of the clubs were fighting over and losing players our Pinecrest 03G Blue Team not only kept all our players but added former UM coach Mary Francis. Training is what matters not silly patches on your uniforms. I predict great things ahead for Pinecrest

How is a team staying together considered a move. Pinecrest has never done anything as far as putting players into college.. The 03 team is average at best. 2 or 3 good players and the rest are mediocre. It's great tho that they are loyal and sticking together but realistically all but 2 or 3 have other options. So in my opinion those players are being loyal to a fault. The whole thread is really weird it seems like a pinecrest mommy hyping the Doc. Odd to say the least. Even Mary Kate, Mary Pat, or Mary Francis could not save your program. If 2 people on your team.get committed to play at college it would be a miracle. Good luck tho the optimism is heart warming

Comment

Ramiro will lead us. I’m convinced of that. Doing this full time now.
            What the Hell is a Ramiro?

Comment

MF was brought here to do something special. Let the haters hate. In the meantime MF brings D-1 coaching and major connections. Different level.

Comment

How is a team staying together considered a move. Pinecrest has never done anything as far as putting players into college.. The 03 team is average at best. 2 or 3 good players and the rest are mediocre. It's great tho that they are loyal and sticking together but realistically all but 2 or 3 have other options. So in my opinion those players are being loyal to a fault. The whole thread is really weird it seems like a pinecrest mommy hyping the Doc. Odd to say the least. Even Mary Kate, Mary Pat, or Mary Francis could not save your program. If 2 people on your team.get committed to play at college it would be a miracle. Good luck tho the optimism is heart warming
                Savage honesty.

The couple top players are missing bigger opportunities by staying and playing weak competition with weak players.

Top training is only effective if the players can run the designed training and drills. Top players need to be with comparable talent. How can you run one touch and two touch training when 3/4 of the team can control a moderately paced pass with their first touch? You can’t.

Top players will stagnate. Fact.

Comment

MF was brought here to do something special. Let the haters hate. In the meantime MF brings D-1 coaching and major connections. Different level.
                  Hopefully she' can do better with the kids than she did with the Canes.

33 wins in 88 games is pretty awful.

Comment

I hear MF is real tight with Jill Ellis.

Comment

It is awesome tho to see the effort from the team to stay together. But I heard they are losing their best player. So I think the big "move" might be unraveling. Say it ain't so..

Savage honesty.

The couple top players are missing bigger opportunities by staying and playing weak competition with weak players.

Top training is only effective if the players can run the designed training and drills. Top players need to be with comparable talent. How can you run one touch and two touch training when 3/4 of the team can control a moderately paced pass with their first touch? You can’t.

Top players will stagnate. Fact.

Comment

It is awesome tho to see the effort from the team to stay together. But I heard they are losing their best player. So I think the big "move" might be unraveling. Say it ain't so..
                        Ramiro can’t save Pinecrest and Mary McFailiure can’t either. The 2003 is the only team left at the club and they struggled against Gables in state cup. She is a subpar coach and Manny only cares about getting his princess into DA. Stop trying to hype this team and no one would bash you. Pinecrest has done a good job with this group but hyping them up only exposing you to the truth which is that there is no hope for this 2003.

Comment

Ramiro can’t save Pinecrest and Mary McFailiure can’t either. The 2003 is the only team left at the club and they struggled against Gables in state cup. She is a subpar coach and Manny only cares about getting his princess into DA. Stop trying to hype this team and no one would bash you. Pinecrest has done a good job with this group but hyping them up only exposing you to the truth which is that there is no hope for this 2003.
                          Whats wrong did Ramiro not choose you daughter? Why don't you spend more time worrying about whatever club your child plays for and less time worrying about our club. My husband and I have been with Pinecrest since the beginning and couldn't be happier with the direction the club is heading.

Comment

Thanks Ramiro

Comment

Thank you Ramiro and Josh as well. We could not be happier with our decision to stay and be part of the best club in South Florida.

Comment

Thank you Ramiro and Josh as well. We could not be happier with our decision to stay and be part of the best club in South Florida.
                                What metric would you use to try and quantify why Pinecrest is the best club in SF for 03 girls?

Break it down for me, please. Best at what exactly? Seriously.

Best training?
                                Best team?
                                Best exposure to scouting?
                                Best college recruitment for their players?
                                Best win / loss record?
                                Best uniforms?
                                Best looking moms?

What makes it the best in South Florida?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X