Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I rather be on the B or C team at Barca paying $2200 or $2750 than be on SUSA's B C D E or F team paying $3900+. At least at Barca you still getting great training no matter what team you are in.
    I do agree with that statement and my son does not play for either.

Comment

I rather be on the B or C team at Barca paying $2200 or $2750 than be on SUSA's B C D E or F team paying $3900+. At least at Barca you still getting great training no matter what team you are in.
      $2,750 for a C team - might be a bit excessive don't you think? Thats what the DA's are charging, but then again ...

Comment

$2,750 for a C team - might be a bit excessive don't you think? Thats what the DA's are charging, but then again ...
        Only town teams charge less than $2,750. DA pay to play teams charge more than that and when you factor all the traveling costs you looking at $5K-$7K. My point is that I would rather pay $2,750 (actually it's less) for my kid to play in Barca's C team than to pay $3900 at SUSA for their C team.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

the only reason the barca coaches are here is because they are not good enough to make their national team or play pro soccer in spain....because they suck and thats why barca sent these tight pant wearing fags to the usa. :)

Comment

the only reason the barca coaches are here is because they are not good enough to make their national team or play pro soccer in spain....because they suck and thats why barca sent these tight pant wearing fags to the usa. :)
            How long have you been checking out the BARCA coaches? Are you that weird guy lingering around BARCA practices. Dude just come out of the closet. It's ok to be gay.

Comment

SUSA vs Barca Prices

How long have you been checking out the BARCA coaches? Are you that weird guy lingering around BARCA practices. Dude just come out of the closet. It's ok to be gay.
              they are very pretty. :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X