Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pilgrim did not move up to D1? Are you kidding? What a bunch of sandbaggers.

Are there no changes of divisions this year?
    Next year will be realignment. They couldn't move up, even if they wanted to, until next year. RIIL/RIPCOA has all the say on who moves up or down.

Comment

Didn't pilgrim choke anyway?

Comment

Didn't pilgrim choke anyway?
        Yeah, which was great. But that can happen, where a much better team chokes. But they went undefeated in D2 before championship game, and outscored their competition by like 80 goals or something like that. But there should be realignment every year. Typical RIIL being lazy.

Comment

Final four for girls D1:

Lasalle
          SK
          Smithfield
          Scituate

SK Champ

Comment

D2:

Pilgrim
            Wheeler
            Moses Brown
            Westerly

Pilgrim doesn't choke twice in a row=Champs

Comment

D3 will get ruled by Tiverton, with Narr close behind

Comment

Final four for girls D1:

Lasalle
                SK
                Smithfield
                Scituate

SK Champ
                I would swap out Scituate for Barrington.

Comment

I would swap out Scituate for Barrington.
                  Not disagreeing, but based on what?

Comment

Not disagreeing, but based on what?
                    They will have one of the best defenses in the league, and with their two standout sophomores down the middle at attacking mid and coward, along with their senior holding mid who is one of the best in state, they should be even better. Goalie is still a question mark, but with their back line that will be less of an issue.

Comment

They will have one of the best defenses in the league, and with their two standout sophomores down the middle at attacking mid and coward, along with their senior holding mid who is one of the best in state, they should be even better. Goalie is still a question mark, but with their back line that will be less of an issue.
                      *forward

Haha

Comment

Here we go... I love the "peanut gallery" of soccer experts with their opinions and predictions. Brilliant entertainment! Interesting reading. I can see the Scituate GK's mom or Dad is back bright and early.

A Barrington parent is taking there head out of the sand. This is a new one and early on at that.

D1 is a two horse race. SK and LaSalle. From third place on is a crap shoot. If you can guess what the final placement of each team after second place will be at this point it's pure luck or please send some powerball numbers as well.

After those first two teams there isn't a whole lot of talent anywhere. Sorry.

Comment

Here we go... I love the "peanut gallery" of soccer experts with their opinions and predictions. Brilliant entertainment! Interesting reading. I can see the Scituate GK's mom or Dad is back bright and early.

A Barrington parent is taking there head out of the sand. This is a new one and early on at that.

D1 is a two horse race. SK and LaSalle. From third place on is a crap shoot. If you can guess what the final placement of each team after second place will be at this point it's pure luck or please send some powerball numbers as well.

And here we have the SK parent chiming in!

Comment

How far has Lasalle fallen when they are now equal with a public school.

Comment

You are a dick and a moron. The site is to talk soccer which is what the posters were doing by suggesting the top teams. They included your precious top two, but a couple others for discussion sake. You are like one of the angry old men on the Muppets who just criticizes for the asking of being negative. Stay off and let others try and have a rational dialogue, In closing, you are still a loser.

Comment

D2:

Pilgrim
                                Wheeler
                                Moses Brown
                                Westerly

Pilgrim doesn't choke twice in a row=Champs

Probably spot on

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X