Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSC coaching assignments

Anyone seen next year's coaching assignments? I have looked on the site but don't see it. maybe I'm missing it. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it floating around.

Nope, doesn't look like it has been posted yet :/

Comment

Seacoast United North are probably waiting to see how many coaches can stand to keep working with JK.

$BePartedWithIt

Comment

Coaching on the sites are rarely updated and accurate. GPS just gave up long ago after they posted them, and it changed after decisions were made. Lots of players walked after that one.

Best to talk to someone with the club directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Coaching on the sites are rarely updated and accurate. GPS just gave up long ago after they posted them, and it changed after decisions were made. Lots of players walked after that one.

Best to talk to someone with the club directly.
          Its odd not to post as in many cases the team and who is coaching is a deciding factor both positively and negatively.

Comment

Its odd not to post as in many cases the team and who is coaching is a deciding factor both positively and negatively.
            Agree. I suppose it's always subject to change. It happened to us once and was a reason why we left. The new coach stunk so we left after the year; what's interesting is a few left because they didn't like who was supposed to coach and likely would've liked the new one.

Comment

http://www.seacoastunited.com/clubs/soccer-club/seacoast-united-hampton-nh/tryouts/2019-20-coaching-assignments

Comment

http://www.seacoastunited.com/clubs/soccer-club/seacoast-united-hampton-nh/tryouts/2019-20-coaching-assignments
                Interesting that JK is not listed as a coach for 19-20 for SUSC... I guess they figured out his style is not suited for them... Wish Kennett would do the same!

Comment

Interesting that JK is not listed as a coach for 19-20 for SUSC... I guess they figured out his style is not suited for them... Wish Kennett would do the same!
                  That’s for SUSC in Hampton/Epping so why would he be listed on there? I’m sure you have his details, stop trolling and give him a call and sort what ever beef you have with him.

Comment

http://seacoastunited.com/clubs/soccer-club/seacoast-united-north-mw-valley/seacoast-united-north-names-matt-butcher-head-of-player-development

Linked off the article are the coaching assignments for their North location in NH

Comment

Not the most concerning thing about the assignments.

Comment

Are we playing a game?

Why don't you just tell us, Obi Wan?

Comment

in what way

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X