Wesley Chapel Soccer Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WCSC lists Florida Premier League and CDL as leagues they participate in on their facebook page. Could someone tell me which teams play in those leagues? Aren't those leagues club based, not individual teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      WCSC lists Florida Premier League and CDL as leagues they participate in on their facebook page. Could someone tell me which teams play in those leagues? Aren't those leagues club based, not individual teams?
      Ive only seen them in USA league... but I admittedly dont look for anything outside of my sons age group

Comment

Their 02 Girls team played CDL. I am not aware if they have a FPL team. Only reason I know the 02 answer, was my daughter guest played against them.

Comment

Their 02 Girls team played CDL. I am not aware if they have a FPL team. Only reason I know the 02 answer, was my daughter guest played against them.
          USA league accepts individuals teams. It is not club based. Same for FPL. NPL, ECNL and (locally) CDL require club admission. There may be some non CDL-club teams playing in CDL as a guest spot where the CDL club doesn't have a second team in the age group or there second team isn't strong enough so they add a guest.

Comment

So what's up with WC being an ECNL club? When does this happen?

Comment

May 10th

Comment

Need to win 4 more Bazooka tournaments to qualify

Comment

May 10th
                  May 10th 2043

Comment

No where on their website or Facebook says they play or part of ECNL. Not sure where you get your info from but stop trolling

Comment

Did MB & JB resign yet?

Comment

The worst

This thread hit the nail on the head. MB is horrible, his teams do not win and then he brags that he is the best and wants the best for the kids. Biggest hypocrite there is and the biggest head as well.
                        He has been the coach of the same teams for 5+ years and the girls do not respond to him, likely because he is a horrible coach and doesnt deserve the respect.
                        It is one big clique of a club and not whats right for the kids.
                        His experience started with being an assistant coach at WC, without a license to coach. No college play, no college coaching, nothing. Now he and is wife run the club.
                        Its sad for the kids and the area, it used to be a fun place to be.
                        Treasurer and Secretary are his best friends.
                        Shady.

Comment

This thread hit the nail on the head. MB is horrible, his teams do not win and then he brags that he is the best and wants the best for the kids. Biggest hypocrite there is and the biggest head as well.
                          He has been the coach of the same teams for 5+ years and the girls do not respond to him, likely because he is a horrible coach and doesnt deserve the respect.
                          It is one big clique of a club and not whats right for the kids.
                          His experience started with being an assistant coach at WC, without a license to coach. No college play, no college coaching, nothing. Now he and is wife run the club.
                          Its sad for the kids and the area, it used to be a fun place to be.
                          Treasurer and Secretary are his best friends.
                          Shady.
                          Easy solution, leave. Pretty straightforward.

Comment

Left years ago, I did my part in not contributing to their nonsense.

Comment

Easy solution, leave. Pretty straightforward.
                              Signed,

MB/JB

Comment

Wesley Chapel is a joke, as well as this man/wife team trying to run it, clearly they are clueless.
                                They are running the club to the ground and would not be surprised if it benefits their own pocket.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X