X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who am I your daddy? You obviously know how to read, just do it. Stop using your ability to read and write to ask dumb questions.

Or, do you get paid by the post? Am I helping you make money right now? I hope so, otherwise there is no excuse for such a dumb question.
    no, i don't know how to read...please so which posts are incorrect responses? please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom? or perhaps you simply don't like barca ny and you feel the need to bash the club anonymously?....otherwise...answer the fkg question do_shbag.

Comment

#barçabump

Comment

#barçabump

Comment

#barçabump
          #Bump for scruffy

Comment

#barçabump

Comment

I think there is a lot of misinformation on both sides (and frankly from Barca itself). The NY club website says it is "the first ever fully owned and operated FC Barcelona youth soccer academy in the United States" (https://ny.barcaacademypro.com/). While the Barcelona members clearly agreed on a JV with local developers (https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/...-united-states), which makes financial sense given they take 15% off the top and 50% of profits and requires no development capital commitment. What's perhaps disappointing is the delays in creating a permanent home and the fact that it's really a LI and not NYC club.

Overall my impression is that FCB *does* place importance on the NY (LI) club and provides it with appropriate staff, training, and international opportunities. And the Barca NY Pro results are very good - although inflated by generally inferior competition in league games, but positive versus better regional competition in tournaments and friendlies. What causes these threads to go off the rails, is in part the few Barca parents that think (a) the next Messi has sprung from their loins, (b) their insistence that Barca NY is the best training available anywhere, and (c) their inability to not respond to obvious trolling.

Comment

I think there is a lot of misinformation on both sides (and frankly from Barca itself). The NY club website says it is "the first ever fully owned and operated FC Barcelona youth soccer academy in the United States" (https://ny.barcaacademypro.com/). While the Barcelona members clearly agreed on a JV with local developers (https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/...-united-states), which makes financial sense given they take 15% off the top and 50% of profits and requires no development capital commitment. What's perhaps disappointing is the delays in creating a permanent home and the fact that it's really a LI and not NYC club.

Overall my impression is that FCB *does* place importance on the NY (LI) club and provides it with appropriate staff, training, and international opportunities. And the Barca NY Pro results are very good - although inflated by generally inferior competition in league games, but positive versus better regional competition in tournaments and friendlies. What causes these threads to go off the rails, is in part the few Barca parents that think (a) the next Messi has sprung from their loins, (b) their insistence that Barca NY is the best training available anywhere, and (c) their inability to not respond to obvious trolling.
                My responses: (a) not all, really only scruffy thinks his kid is the next messi; (b) my kid has been through many programs including roughriders, odp, pdp all very good and I would defend those programs anytime but barca is the best hands down. (c) barca does not have to succumb and get into "tit for tat" jabs on anonymous message boards like obvious LM and Susa doing on TS. TS and BOTN is beneath barca. Barca probably don't even know this site exists (or BOTN).

Comment

uhhhh huh huh huh,,,'loins'....huh huh huh huh....

Comment

#barcabump

Comment

#barcabump

Comment

#barçabump

Comment

no, i don't know how to read...please so which posts are incorrect responses? please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom? or perhaps you simply don't like barca ny and you feel the need to bash the club anonymously?....otherwise...answer the fkg question do_shbag.
                          Wow, I mean WOW WOW WOW.

If you can't read my original post as anything but supporting Barca, maybe you don't know how to read after all.

Take your pent up anger out on posters asking inane questions about Barca that were asked and answered 18, 12, 6, and 3 months ago, or dredging up new information about "ownership" of Barca that was explained 18, 12, 6, and 3 months ago.

Wow.

Comment

Wow, I mean WOW WOW WOW.

If you can't read my original post as anything but supporting Barca, maybe you don't know how to read after all.

Take your pent up anger out on posters asking inane questions about Barca that were asked and answered 18, 12, 6, and 3 months ago, or dredging up new information about "ownership" of Barca that was explained 18, 12, 6, and 3 months ago.

Wow.
                            IS Barca really owned by Bart ?

Comment

Wow, I mean WOW WOW WOW.

Wow.
                              wowwowowowwowow....if you are reading posts from "18, 12, 6, and 3 months ago."....you are a fkg LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!...

listen, this is free advice, stop reading old posts on TS and start paying more attention to your pretty wife...she has already fkd half the guys in the neighborhood waiting for your dumb cuckold _ss!!!!!

Comment

wowwowowowwowow....if you are reading posts from "18, 12, 6, and 3 months ago."....you are a fkg LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!...

listen, this is free advice, stop reading old posts on TS and start paying more attention to your pretty wife...she has already fkd half the guys in the neighborhood waiting for your dumb cuckold _ss!!!!!
                                Michael, are you back?

Yes, I read them 18, 12, 6 and 3 months ago; how do you construe that I needed to read them again now?

Regarding my wife and your latent feelings of, in this case, inadequacy; just because you are afraid something like that can happen, or is happening, to you (and that makes you sad, poor guy), doesn't mean that I or anyone else feels that way, or can be made to feel that way too with some silly insult. Its just a window into your pathetic life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X