Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Old 06-04-2013
Unregistered

Default 2013 Girls D1 HS Soccer

Who will be good?
Is this the year for LS ?
Will Central Catholic be even stronger than last year?
What about Franklin again?
Old 06-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who will be good?
Is this the year for LS ?
Will Central Catholic be even stronger than last year?
What about Franklin again?
Franklin depends on how many opponents they injure. Dirtiest team I've ever seen. And before the defenders jump in, there is a huge difference between being physical and being dirty.
Old 06-04-2013
Unregistered

No one cares!
Old 06-04-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
No one cares!
I care. Hard to get back into HS mode though.
Old 06-05-2013
Unregistered

Nashoba: I beleive lost some quality players, but they'll be a force like always and probably at the top.

Westborough: Shoudl be similar to last year.

Wachusetts: They didn't have any major loses and have talent at the younger ages. Should be better than last year

Northborough: Should be strong and lots of talent.

Shrewsbury: Not sure heard they lost a lot of seniors???

Holy Name: No idea?

Just making observations and not looking to much into it. Feel free to add. I really enjoy High School Soccer....just not the nutty parents.
Old 06-05-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Nashoba: I beleive lost some quality players, but they'll be a force like always and probably at the top.

Wachusetts: They didn't have any major loses and have talent at the younger ages. Should be better than last year

Just making observations and not looking to much into it. Feel free to add. I really enjoy High School Soccer....just not the nutty parents.
Needham is the team to beat.
Old 06-05-2013
Unregistered

Quote:

Nashoba is the team to beat. Shrewsbury lost a few good players will rebuild in a year or two. Wachusett lost a few good players also but it will take at least two or three years to build something they won't be in it to win it this coming season. But the crazy parents will be seeing the stars. Gonk will give Nashoba a run for their money lost a few good players but the bench is well covered to handle the transition. Westboro is always on the bubble will have to see what they bring in. Holy Name has young players to watch and should give a to beating to Wachusett and Shrewsbury but no match for Gonk.
Old 06-05-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
nashoba is the team to beat. Shrewsbury lost a few good players will rebuild in a year or two. Wachusett lost a few good players also but it will take at least two or three years to build something they won't be in it to win it this coming season. But the crazy parents will be seeing the stars. Gonk will give nashoba a run for their money lost a few good players but the bench is well covered to handle the transition. Westboro is always on the bubble will have to see what they bring in. Holy name has young players to watch and should give a to beating to wachusett and shrewsbury but no match for gonk.
ab ?
Ls ?
Old 06-05-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
ab ?
Ls ?
ab ls cc??
Old 06-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
ab ls cc??
LS and CC lost some big name Seniors. AB should be strong as most of their starters were underclassmen.