Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Default Coastal caught cheating

So earlier this week a MAPLE disciplinary board found that Coastal FC had doctored birth certificates for players on a U 10 team. Both PT and ET received a 5 week suspension. Seriously folks, cheating at U10 - grow up!
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So earlier this week a MAPLE disciplinary board found that Coastal FC had doctored birth certificates for players on a U 10 team. Both PT and ET received a 5 week suspension. Seriously folks, cheating at U10 - grow up!
Very sad indeed. I wonder what the parents of those kids thought about it?
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Very sad indeed. I wonder what the parents of those kids thought about it?
Why didn't you just ask in your first post?
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Thumbs down

i know parents who did doc up certiifcate. the kid was in on it cuz he had to lie about his age too. club never knew but since i knew the kid was a year older with the same birth date of july it was obvious. dont be so stupid to think this does not happen all the time. commonly its the parents who keep the kids back a year.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
i know parents who did doc up certiifcate. the kid was in on it cuz he had to lie about his age too. club never knew but since i knew the kid was a year older with the same birth date of july it was obvious. dont be so stupid to think this does not happen all the time. commonly its the parents who keep the kids back a year.
In this case it was not the parents. PT and ET had the player age appropriate when they were with Crusaders then doctored the BC when they started Coastal. At the hearing they did not mention the parents as the culprits although they did try and throw TG under the bus.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Five weeks?? For this type of intentional conduct they should miss an entire season--perhaps an entire year. Pathetic punishment.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
In this case it was not the parents. PT and ET had the player age appropriate when they were with Crusaders then doctored the BC when they started Coastal. At the hearing they did not mention the parents as the culprits although they did try and throw TG under the bus.
I have a VERY hard time believing that PT or ET would knowingly doctor a BC for U10 soccer. That would put their entire business at risk! Perhaps one of the young coaches did so, but I cannot believe it was ET or PT. And if someone did doctor it...I do believe that Crusader's management would go after ET/PT like a rabid dog.
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Five weeks?? For this type of intentional conduct they should miss an entire season--perhaps an entire year. Pathetic punishment.
Think Marshfield High School is feeling good about its new boys coach?
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I have a VERY hard time believing that PT or ET would knowingly doctor a BC for U10 soccer. That would put their entire business at risk! Perhaps one of the young coaches did so, but I cannot believe it was ET or PT. And if someone did doctor it...I do believe that Crusader's management would go after ET/PT like a rabid dog.
Time to wake up and smell the coffee - TD of the former Crusaders filed the complaint
Old 07-12-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Time to wake up and smell the coffee - TD of the former Crusaders filed the complaint
Of course he did! Not shocking at ALL.