Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Default Cranberry Cup

Can someone please explaing how the Scorpions have sunk so low that they are placing their U-14 ECNL Girls team in this second tier tournament? What good can come of that?
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can someone please explaing how the Scorpions have sunk so low that they are placing their U-14 ECNL Girls team in this second tier tournament? What good can come of that?
I would surmise that since they have a new coach, and probably a lot of new players, the coach wants to see them in game situations before Stars Cup and the ECNL season begins. Not sure where the downside is. Frankly, I've always been surprised that more team do not do this tournament as it's the only one around this time of year.
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I would surmise that since they have a new coach, and probably a lot of new players, the coach wants to see them in game situations before Stars Cup and the ECNL season begins. Not sure where the downside is. Frankly, I've always been surprised that more team do not do this tournament as it's the only one around this time of year.
That is exactly why you do this tournament!
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Any state that has a tourney called the Cranberry Cup should just cease playing soccer.
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Might be the only success they have all year. Carver is beautiful this time of year.
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Any state that has a tourney called the Cranberry Cup should just cease playing soccer.
Contact the Scorpions if you are upset your duaghter did not make the team. Maybe they can give you and her some positive feedback.

Or are you upset with the organizers of the Cranberry Cup?
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
OK there Texas, let's see what tournaments you have coming up:

Dr. Pepper Fair Play - nice message with the soda sponsorship
Copa Futbol La Michocano Meat Market - no comment necessary, but I'd love to get a t-shirt
City of Enchantment Tournament - never knew that Lake Jackson, TX was the City of Enchantment. Good to know.

Hee Haw!
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

actually just looked at the bracket the scorps ECNL team is in, has some decent D1 teams in it ( crusaders, Rush, SSElite) I bet a ton of people would love to see one of these teams knock off the ECNL entry, that would be a riot
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
That is exactly why you do this tournament!
Of course that is why! How is it going to hurt?
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
actually just looked at the bracket the scorps ECNL team is in, has some decent D1 teams in it ( crusaders, Rush, SSElite) I bet a ton of people would love to see one of these teams knock off the ECNL entry, that would be a riot
Not a single good team on that list