Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Mass TS REGISTERED

Notices

Mass TS REGISTERED You asked for it, only registered users. All registrations MUST be approved and no duplicates will be allowed.

Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

I have to laugh at those who post "who cares". Obviously someone cares. So rather than belittle the point, how about answering the actual point. Don't have any idea whether it's true or not then don't post. Otherwise you fall right into the profile of obnoxious Stars supporters that you are trying to defend.

The bigger issue here is why don't the Stars have a better record bringing players along. Certainly their older teams that have since graduated seem to have had better results in this respect. Why the change?
Old 07-31-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to laugh at those who post "who cares". Obviously someone cares. So rather than belittle the point, how about answering the actual point. Don't have any idea whether it's true or not then don't post. Otherwise you fall right into the profile of obnoxious Stars supporters that you are trying to defend.

The bigger issue here is why don't the Stars have a better record bringing players along. Certainly their older teams that have since graduated seem to have had better results in this respect. Why the change?
Thanks btdt.
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks btdt.
Hate to disappoint OCDman, but I am actually a Stars parent who wonders the direction of the club. Stars have always been big recruiters, but the core of older teams were often local kids that had been with the club as Ulittles. It doesn't sound like that is the case any more if what is being said is true.
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Default 2013 Youth Soccer Integrity Award

Quote:
Hate to disappoint OCDman, but I am actually a Stars parent who wonders the direction of the club. Stars have always been big recruiters, but the core of older teams were often local kids that had been with the club as Ulittles. It doesn't sound like that is the case any more if what is being said is true.
Wow. Congratulations. You are a Stars parent who clearly is very familiar with the forum, including nicknames for posters. You obviously have followed the intensive bashing and myriad of tactics attempted to wound and discredit Stars. Despite seeing all of that for weeks and months on end, you nevertheless have the courage and titanium spine to openly critique and disparage your own club. This is just the kind of integrity the forum and youth soccer in general need. If only more posters could follow your lead (and of course I mean just more Stars posters). Well done. You are a true patriot. I hope you will share more of your insights.
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Not to mention, that as a Stars parent, you were willing to call out, in your words, "...the profile of obnoxious Stars supporters" and chiding anyone who would "fall into defending" that profile. If, as a Stars parent, you could just point us to evidence of that profile, we all would be deeply indebted so that once and for all we can prove that the Stars are not being attacked in this forum and are merely victims of their own crimes. Thank you.
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Despite seeing all of that for weeks and months on end, you nevertheless have the courage and titanium spine to openly critique and disparage your own club. This is just the kind of integrity the forum and youth soccer in general need.
Am I correct in extracting from that sarcasm-laden post that you find the idea of being critical of one's own club in some way incredulous?

Put me down for believing that if you can't objectively criticize your own club, you're too few IQ above being an idiot at best. But at the same time I'm guessing that somehow you're smart enough to be able to criticize clubs that you aren't a part of. Shocker.
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Am I correct in extracting from that sarcasm-laden post that you find the idea of being critical of one's own club in some way incredulous?

Put me down for believing that if you can't objectively criticize your own club, you're too few IQ above being an idiot at best. But at the same time I'm guessing that somehow you're smart enough to be able to criticize clubs that you aren't a part of. Shocker.
You would be correct in extracting that I know you are not a Stars parent. The way you structured your post is entirely inconsistent with being a Stars parent, and if you were a Stars parent critiquing your own club your post would have looked much different. Also makes no sense for a Stars parent to pile on when you see the daily barrage happening already. What would be the point. But write a few more paragraphs with your high IQ and we'll have some additional data to make sure we are making a fair assessment of what clbu you are affiliated with.

BTW, LMAO, would you, as a Stars parent, also appreciate if parents with other clubs would more openly dissect their own clubs? Have you seen some good examples of this?
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Can Suzie come out and play today???
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
You would be correct in extracting that I know you are not a Stars parent. The way you structured your post is entirely inconsistent with being a Stars parent, and if you were a Stars parent critiquing your own club your post would have looked much different. Also makes no sense for a Stars parent to pile on when you see the daily barrage happening already. What would be the point. But write a few more paragraphs with your high IQ and we'll have some additional data to make sure we are making a fair assessment of what clbu you are affiliated with.

BTW, LMAO, would you, as a Stars parent, also appreciate if parents with other clubs would more openly dissect their own clubs? Have you seen some good examples of this?
No dissent allowed in Stars land. Either you are with the cause or against it. We must act as one, we must think as one.

Until my kid gets cut or moved to the 3rd team. Then all bets are off.
Old 08-01-2013
Unregistered

Quote:

Making it about me, another shocker.

Is there a reason why you sign only some of your posts?