Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truthfully I CANNOT wait until Mueller's testimony.
    I want to find out the following:
    1. When did you find out there was no collusion with Russia and why did you wait so long to finish your report.
    2. Why did you take this job when a) you had a business dealing with Trump that went sour, b) Comey was your friend, c) you were hired the day after Trump refused to give you the Directors job you wanted so bad. Didn't you think there was a conflict of interest?
    3. Why did you hire all Hillary supporters to your team? not (1) Republican? these folks contributed to Hillary's campaign and your lead guy was seen crying when Hillary lost at her campaign headquarters.
    4. Why did you erase Strok's bad texts about Trump and his supporters? Why did you wait until someone else found out, then you removed him from your team?
    5. Why did it take 20 agents with automatic rifles to arrest two old men who were Trump acquaintances? To intimidate them?
    6. Why did you go against all standard protocols for an appointed special counsel?
    7. Why didn't you investigate the origins of the Steele file? Did you know it wasn't credible but used to see FISA warrants to spy on Americans?

I can go on and on!

My money says that Mueller won't testify and if he does, he doesn't answer not one of these questions!
    The Republicans on both committees are free to ask Mueller anything they want. I doubt they'd be stupid enough to ask "when did you stop beating your wife" type questions, or questions based on false premises, but you are free to call your congressional representatives on those committees and encourage him/her to do so. Good luck with that.

When Mueller's testimony is done the truth will be clear. You said you'd accept Mueller's conclusions and I expect you to honor that pledge.

Comment

Looks who's back. It's Captain Comrade, the Russia Collusion champion who looked like a complete idiot spewing years of lies and "fake news" about Trump only to disappear in shame once all his predictions turned into one big wet dream. Funny how you continue to talk about Russian handlers when for years you were dangled on puppet strings regurgitating liberal propaganda from headlines the night before. Everything you post comes directly from that dude, Racheal Maddow. Even to this day, you still desperately cling to the Russian conspiracy deflecting from the true problems in this country. Welcome back, we all missed your narrow mind.
      Any particular reason you chose to respond to a week-old post calling you out as a Russian Troll? That one got under your skin for some reason. I wonder why?

Your Russian handlers must be in high gear getting their minions to do something, anything, to keep people from talking about the Jeffrey Epstein connection. Trump seems really, really afraid of that conversation.

Comment

Any particular reason you chose to respond to a week-old post calling you out as a Russian Troll? That one got under your skin for some reason. I wonder why?

Your Russian handlers must be in high gear getting their minions to do something, anything, to keep people from talking about the Jeffrey Epstein connection. Trump seems really, really afraid of that conversation.
        Are liberals really this stupid or is someone just joking on TS?
        Please restore my faith in the public, please!

Comment

The Republicans on both committees are free to ask Mueller anything they want. I doubt they'd be stupid enough to ask "when did you stop beating your wife" type questions, or questions based on false premises, but you are free to call your congressional representatives on those committees and encourage him/her to do so. Good luck with that.

When Mueller's testimony is done the truth will be clear. You said you'd accept Mueller's conclusions and I expect you to honor that pledge.
          Dude the Mueller report has been out for months! NO Collusion, NO Obstruction! The Dems did a movie, cartoon, open reading, WT F? What don't you get? This is an attempt for the Dems to keep the narrative going! 70% of the public don't care anymore. Your network CNN, MSNBC ratings are in the toilet because they lied to the mentally challenged and they believed it! Yogi Bear reruns had higher ratings (FACT).
          Let me spell out, YOU CAN'T OBSTUCT A CRIME THAT WAS NEVER COMMITED! I don't care what BS Mueller is working out with the Dems, hence the reason for the delay. Gee Wiz, are folks really this lost?

Comment

There is one very good reason why it took so long. You ready for this? Because I'm not a complete TS nerd who spends every day reading this nonsense. But hey, you and the rest of Lambda Lambda Lambda can have at it!

Comment

Disappear in shame? I stand by all my predictions, in fact it seems I might have aimed too low. The credible allegations against POTUS are even more heinous and disturbing than anyone could have imagined. This is not over until all investigations are complete - last I heard there are still at least 17 of them ongoing.

Please weigh in after Mueller's testimony next week. I can't wait to hear you squirm away from The Truth.
              Funny, you disappeared after the Mueller investigation announcement. For months, no Captain Comrade. Where did you go??? I hope you didn't drown yourself in booze and Vicodin. Anyway, I'm glad your back. Love hearing about all the Maddow conspiracy theories.

Comment

Dude the Mueller report has been out for months! NO Collusion, NO Obstruction! The Dems did a movie, cartoon, open reading, WT F? What don't you get? This is an attempt for the Dems to keep the narrative going! 70% of the public don't care anymore. Your network CNN, MSNBC ratings are in the toilet because they lied to the mentally challenged and they believed it! Yogi Bear reruns had higher ratings (FACT).
                Let me spell out, YOU CAN'T OBSTUCT A CRIME THAT WAS NEVER COMMITED! I don't care what BS Mueller is working out with the Dems, hence the reason for the delay. Gee Wiz, are folks really this lost?
                Dear Comrade,
                Your previous handler was suddenly reassigned to a post in Siberia, so it is my duty as his supervisor to re-indoctrinate you. After the announcement that Robert Mueller would testify to Congress, all GRU propagandists were immediately instructed to stop using the "No collusion, no obstruction, total exoneration" narrative. Otherwise we will all look like delusional idiots after Mueller speaks the truth to the American people.

You new narrative should be along the lines of "there is nothing wrong with foreign interference in U.S. elections", "everybody does it", and "Hillary Clinton's emails". I expect to see you pivot to the new directive as soon as possible.

Also, you are directed to immediately attack anyone trying to connect Donald Trump to Jeffrey Epstein. Our kompromat against the U.S. president must be protected at all cost.

Yours truly,
                [name redacted]
                Senior Supervisor of Online Trolling
                Internet Research Agency
                St. Petersburg, Russia

Comment

Dear Comrade,
                  Your previous handler was suddenly reassigned to a post in Siberia, so it is my duty as his supervisor to re-indoctrinate you. After the announcement that Robert Mueller would testify to Congress, all GRU propagandists were immediately instructed to stop using the "No collusion, no obstruction, total exoneration" narrative. Otherwise we will all look like delusional idiots after Mueller speaks the truth to the American people.

You new narrative should be along the lines of "there is nothing wrong with foreign interference in U.S. elections", "everybody does it", and "Hillary Clinton's emails". I expect to see you pivot to the new directive as soon as possible.

Also, you are directed to immediately attack anyone trying to connect Donald Trump to Jeffrey Epstein. Our kompromat against the U.S. president must be protected at all cost.

Yours truly,
                  [name redacted]
                  Internet Research Agency
                  St. Petersburg, Russia
                  Stupid is as stupid does

Comment

Yes, the Mueller report has been out for months and clearly illustrates examples of collusion and obstruction. Anyone with intelligence and basic knowledge of civics and the law who has read it has identified that much. It's not exactly hidden. Mueller declined to have the DOJ pursue the matter and the report was clearly a referral to the legislative branch. I disagree with his reasoning, but understand why he took that tactic.

Plenty of Americans do care that a foreign government illegally interfered in our election and that the current administration is doing nothing whatsoever to prevent it happening again. Whether or not the Trump campaign colluded, the unwillingness to protect the integrity of our elections in the future is absolutely alarming. Why are you okay with Russia's interference? Because it helped your preferred candidate? What if they had worked on behalf of Secretary Clinton? Would you feel so sanguine about it then? I didn't think so.

Comment

Yes, the Mueller report has been out for months and clearly illustrates examples of collusion and obstruction. Anyone with intelligence and basic knowledge of civics and the law who has read it has identified that much. It's not exactly hidden. Mueller declined to have the DOJ pursue the matter and the report was clearly a referral to the legislative branch. I disagree with his reasoning, but understand why he took that tactic.

Plenty of Americans do care that a foreign government illegally interfered in our election and that the current administration is doing nothing whatsoever to prevent it happening again. Whether or not the Trump campaign colluded, the unwillingness to protect the integrity of our elections in the future is absolutely alarming. Why are you okay with Russia's interference? Because it helped your preferred candidate? What if they had worked on behalf of Secretary Clinton? Would you feel so sanguine about it then? I didn't think so.
                      Just to inform you, the interference occurred during the election before Trump was in office. That means the Obama administration did nothing whatsoever to prevent it from happening in the first place despite having prior knowledge that it was taking place. Don’t believe me? It’s easy to research. Obama failed to prevent the events of the 2016 election and you’re mad at Trump? To put this all on the Trump administration is just short-sided and political rhetoric.

Comment

Dear Comrade,

Yours truly,
                        [name redacted]
                        Internet Research Agency
                        St. Petersburg, Russia
                        Priceless

Comment

Just to inform you, the interference occurred during the election before Trump was in office. That means the Obama administration did nothing whatsoever to prevent it from happening in the first place despite having prior knowledge that it was taking place. Don’t believe me? It’s easy to research. Obama failed to prevent the events of the 2016 election and you’re mad at Trump? To put this all on the Trump administration is just short-sided and political rhetoric.
                          And ultimately how did Russia interfere? Few hundred thousand dollars of Social Media ads?
                          Gimmie a break! Clinton spent billions besides the millions she spent on real Russia collusion which was the Steele Dossier.
                          Trump is the only savior for this country. Just look at the morons of the Democrat party and their demands!
                          1. Open borders for all even if your a criminal
                          2. Free health care and tuition to all illegals
                          3. Take away your employer's healthcare insurance
                          4. Take the life of a newborn child after he or she is out of the womb if the mother desires
                          5. Reparations for 4th generation of slaves
                          6. Reparations for Gays
                          7. Raise taxes
                          8. Our American Flag is racist
                          9. No more pledge of Allegiance
                          10. The word "God" should be stricken from any public address
                          11. Sharia law in some states
                          12. Whites are all privileged, meanwhile my family started off poorer than SH but we wouldn't take a victim mentality!
                          Anyone who is a Democrat these days is either a Communist or an illegal immigrant.
                          Unfortunately there is no more middle ground.

Comment

And ultimately how did Russia interfere? Few hundred thousand dollars of Social Media ads?
                            Gimmie a break! Clinton spent billions besides the millions she spent on real Russia collusion which was the Steele Dossier.
                            Trump is the only savior for this country. Just look at the morons of the Democrat party and their demands!
                            4. Take the life of a newborn child after he or she is out of the womb if the mother desires
                            6. Reparations for Gays
                            7. Raise taxes
                            12. Whites are all privileged, meanwhile my family started off poorer than SH but we wouldn't take a victim mentality!
                            Anyone who is a Democrat these days is either a Communist or an illegal immigrant.
                            You forgot abolishing ICE

Comment

Priceless
                              Stupid is as stupid does, "priceless" poster -hold my beer

Comment

6. Reparations for Gays
                                7. Raise taxes
                                LOL, look at the post this is responding to. The trolls are arguing against each other now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X