Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree that a central location makes it easier to form a strong team.

But, it's not impossible to build a strong team where Aztec is located. A lot of parents at my kids age drive from places on the north shore to DA, ECNL and NPL locations in Newton, Mendon, Leominster, etc...it's the club that is failing and that makes players (and crazy parents...like myself) search for alternatives. If Aztec would stop being a management disaster then things could improve. The north shore is ripe for a decent club to move in.
    Thanks again coach. The more you keep this thread alive intentionally the more it will highlight Aztec's recent progress and more to follow in the year ahead. Good luck to all.

Comment

Thanks again coach. The more you keep this thread alive intentionally the more it will highlight Aztec's recent progress and more to follow in the year ahead. Good luck to all.
      Progress! That's a joke.

Comment

Not sure how my post makes me a coach. My post states I am a parent. Aztec put together a couple teams a few years ago that went to Nationals in CO. My point is that a club on the north shore could produce talent if there was a viable alternative to Aztec.

Comment

Aztec will always be a management disaster.

Comment

Lost their best player to the Stars, again! Doh!!! MK what are you doing wrong for these kids to want to leave you?????????????

Comment

Lost their best player to the Stars, again! Doh!!! MK what are you doing wrong for these kids to want to leave you?????????????
              what age group?

Comment

4 1/2/ Years ago first post!!!!

At what point does this same talk over and over again STOP!!!

So funny the idiots that keep posting that this club is in trouble.

I heard from a friend who's daughter was on the NEP U13 Girls that the Aztecs just
                lost the U13 Girls Team? Did this have anything to do with
                Doc leaving the club? Hearing he is now with the Breakers? Any truth to this?

Comment

My D hasn't left the club. Fake news again.

Comment

Pay no mind to the small minds of this post.

Comment

4 and 1/2 years later.
                      STILL HERE!

Comment

what age group?
                        U14. Lost 3 to the stars from the same team in less than 12 months. Nashua deal needed to happen for them to stay relative.

Comment

U14. Lost 3 to the stars from the same team in less than 12 months. Nashua deal needed to happen for them to stay relative.
                          Isn’t that old news- like last years old news?

Comment

Ummm, I think that team got better when those 2 girls left. When the ego's leave then team bonding can really happen.

Comment

The best players leave and now you can score? Come home and you might not score 7 goals all year

Comment

Parents stay away from that u14 girls team because of the cult parents you people are a joke kids are fine

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X